• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I have made half the posts Spammeroni made, in double the time!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I am back again 😎

What is your favourite video game track, apart from YGO?

What's your favourite colour these days?

What animal would you come back to life as?

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    I am back again 😎

What is your favourite video game track, apart from YGO?

What's your favourite colour these days?

What animal would you come back to life as?

The very first level of Ratchet and Clank 2 always comes up to mind due to its theme and I think its the best video game OST I have heard in my entire life.

Spoiler:

Yellow

sloth, cause im lazy

Years
    What upgraded version of Galaxy-Eyes do you like the most? Or do you prefer the original?

Tori or Rio?

Why do you think Cyberdark Dragon is the best card?

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    Wow, you got 2 out of 3 right :)

Anyway, what is your favourite Ritual monster/archetype?

And what is your favourite Synchro monster/archetype?

Draitrons for Ritual, T.G.'s for Synchro

Draitrons really got me hooked onto ritual monsters, plus they're machines so c:

EDIT: realized I never gave an explaination for T.G., that's just cause I dont really have a lot of Synchro archetypes I like, I generally am an XYZ-user, but T.G. always interested me.

Last edited:

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I have made half the posts Spammeroni made, in double the time!

Shake shake shake...

What are your opinions on Duel Links, and would you recommend it to someone who's played games in a similar style but isn't too into Yu-Gi-Oh? (cough me, also would i reasonably be able to play dragon maids in it)

What's the best Yu-Gi-Oh game and why is it Duel Academy for the GBA?

Since you asked me, what's your favourite exotic weapon in Destiny 2?

And uhhhhhh what made you decide to take bribes pair with me?

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    I have made half the posts Spammeroni made, in double the time!

Shake shake shake...

What are your opinions on Duel Links, and would you recommend it to someone who's played games in a similar style but isn't too into Yu-Gi-Oh? (cough me, also would i reasonably be able to play dragon maids in it)

What's the best Yu-Gi-Oh game and why is it Duel Academy for the GBA?

Since you asked me, what's your favourite exotic weapon in Destiny 2?

And uhhhhhh what made you decide to take bribes pair with me?

Duel Links is perfect for new people to get familiar to the whole YGO game. Despite missing some mechanics (most notably a lack of a Main Phase 2 so you will have to be more careful with certain cards), it is still YGO to the core so I can recommend it wholeheartedly... although there are no Dragonmaids in Duel Links... yet. Also if you can handle the gacha gl pulling good cards nonsense.

Obviously the TCG is the best game for it... other than that I haven't really played many YGO video games :x

Destiny 2 for me is a tough one cause so many exotics just feel... meh compared to certain legendaries. Although I do have to say I really enjoy Hawkmoon the most out of all of them and has been the most used Exotic in my hands so far :P

I was forced to accept the deal or id be spammed with setsuna gifs >:(

Back