• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Hit a Plateau

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello. I am back with my rambling. Well I still doing good with my diet, but I been gain a bit. Like a few pounds here and there. But I am not bummed about it. It happens. I just need to exercise a bit more. Do something different in my routine. And muscle does weigh more than fat. So I am probably gaining some muscle than losing fat. But no biggie. I WILL DO THIS! THIS ISN'T GOING TO STOP ME! I WILL GET TO MY GOAL BY THE BEGINNING OF NEXT YEAR! Hitting a plateau isn't the end of the world. I just need to work 10x as hard now. Now I am going hard core.

Well that is all I got to say. I had this on my mind for awhile. Glad I got it out. Well have a nice day everyone. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh no, it doesn't hurt. XD It is just a word for not losing or gainning a bit of weight even though you are eating the right stuff and exercising. You do all that stuff, and your weight hasn't changed. You could hit it and don't get out of it maybe weeks or months. You just have to keep trying really hard. And then you will get out of it. It is a natural thing. I been lucky that I been gaining only a pound.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes you are right Mario. I do need to get out of that rut. Remember I when I told you when I got sick. Well I lost about 6.2 pounds. Only because I didn't even eat those two days. I was so sick. But now I am gaining a bit back. I gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks. So I need to get back on the ball and WORK HARDER!

Back