• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I know I need to get up but my bed is so warm

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • Don't you hate it when your so warm in bed and you have to get up for school/work or something. I do my bed is so warm when I wake up and need to get up for the toilet and get ready for the day ahead.

TY

SINGLE
    MORNING

i always stay in bed for half an hour before actually getting up, it's even worse after weekends or vacations.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • It happens a lot. First I have trouble falling asleep at night and then I also struggle to get up in the following morning. It's an endless cycle of suffering.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Every day, especially this time of year when the rest of the apartment is so cold the second I get outta bed, and I don't get warm unless I shower or go back to freakin bed. lol

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I usually laze around in my bed for like an hour before I get up.

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't have problems getting out of bed, but I do oversleep sometimes, even if I set an alarm.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Not really, no. I enjoy getting up and immediately jumping into action. No rest for the wicked.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Yes, always frustrating during the Winter. Then when you get up to use the bathroom, the toilet seat feels like it's made of ice. :X

I kind of wish I had some electronic suit that regulates my temperature automatically, that would be sweet. :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • If I can sleep for as long as I want I have no problem getting up immediately after waking up. Usually my girlfriend will throw the covers off of me to wake me up though so I don't have much of a choice in the matter.

Back