• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I know this is late but...

Shadowraikou

Creating a hack...
Years
  • I haven't really introduced myself at PC so I thought why not go ahead and introduce myself. As you guys probably will know, I am Shadowraikou. I like to think of story ideas, I also like to rom hack but I am just a beginner and I also like playing Pokemon. That's about how much I can tell ya'll.

Years
  • Not too late, no worries! Welcome, Shadowraikou~

So you write stories? Have you thought of posting anything in the Fanfiction section? :O We could use more stories and poems posted there and it's a great way to get feedback on your work. One of PC's strong points is its creativity; a lot of our members either draw, write, make hacks, roleplay, and plenty of other things. Sharing your stuff's always pretty worth it here. But not pushing you or anything - just a little suggestion from one of your fellow forum members.

And you'll get better at hacking in no time! It's not too hard once you've gotten the hang of it (or so I heard). The thought of publishing a game for people to play is really exciting, so hopefully that keeps you motivated. Good luck! :D

Enjoy your stay on PC, read the rules, and see you around! Feel free to contact me whenever if you need anything at all (or Cid, alternatively).

Shadowraikou

Creating a hack...
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome, I might write a fanfic ones I settle in. I have lots of ideas for both hacking and stories, one of my strong points :)

Back