• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear

Years
    Hello, I've been playing Pokemon since Gen III and I've been watching the anime since the advanced generation, and I figured I would join here as I am getting back into Pokemon again.

Hello again.

Years
    Welcome to PC!

Gen III was a great generation. Did you pick up the remakes OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire for the 3DS? If not, definitely do! They're a ton of fun. I've been a fan since the beginning, since Gen 1, and been hooked ever since. I stopped watching the anime during Gen 4, but enjoyed it a lot up until that point. We have sections for the games and anime you should check out!

If you have any questions, let us know! Enjoy :)

Years
    Hello to you as well! Great to hear you are returning to Pokemon, Johnny.

3rd Gen was where I started playing Pokemon as well so I can see where you are coming from here, but unlike you I never really went on a hiatus from playing. I do wonder if you'll consider playing OR/AS since it'll hold nostalgic connection to someone like yourself, but aside from that is there anything else you joined for?

I hope you have a great time with us, and don't hesitate to ask fellow members if you need any assistance.

Back