• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I messed up in finding a Rotom, can I have one for breeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Hello, I just recently found out you can obtain Rotoms in Tuesdays on the Lost Hotel and they were found in trashcans. I didn't bother to figure out that it was rare and processed to open every trashcan and got random things. Now trashcans don't shake and I cannot obtain a Rotom. I missed my chance and I really want to start breeding Rotoms so if anyone has a spare from breeding can you trade to me please? My FC is: 427015386297.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    wait till next tuesday or try again later today before the day is up

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Don't worry, you haven't missed your chance; it just takes a while to encounter Rotom. It's an extremely rare Pokémon, y'know? If you'd still like to obtain a Rotom from someone else, though, then visit this thread and make a request. You'll get an offer at some point, hopefully! :)

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back