• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help!-short Pokemon research survey

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Hey guys, I am an engineering student in college, and i am working on this awesome project that is related to pokemon. Its the best project i have ever had to work on in school haha. Anyways, part of the project is finding a way to prove that it is worth designing and hopefully building. So i have a really quick seven question survey. If you guys wouldnt mind, it would help me so much if you go take this survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7M2732X

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Thank you so much guys! It really is alot of help, I think this thing could go to market and do really well!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Completed the survey, I don't really have a favourite city from any region so I just picked the 6 cities who's names I remembered.

Volcanic

Am I squirtley enough for the squirtle club?
    Years
  • Done. Good luck!
    I hope after the survey you can tell us what type of project this is for. I'd be interested in knowing!

Back