• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need Pok?mon R&S GameShark SP Codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
Years
  • I need Pok?mon R&S GameShark SP Codes!

Hey people,

Do yall have Pok?mon Ruby & Sapphire GameShark SP Codes for catching any Pok?mon in the games? If you do, can you please put them on a Microsoft Word Document, then send them to me?

EMAIL: [email protected] -Attach the Word File to It
    AIM: MidnightAnime13 -Or Send It To Me Through AIM!

THANKYOU, >Scott Reed<

P.S. - Please give me them! I would be very grateful. I have Pokemon, Megaman, & Golden Sun ROMS. You need Visual Boy Advance 1.4 or higher for them to work. I have the VBA, so I will give that to you also (IF YOU GIVE ME CORRECT CODES!) Remember the codes are supposed to be in 12 letter & number formats. like example here (EX. A995605548D9)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
  • I am sorry but this does not belong here. Go to Ruby and Sappire Disscusion and there is a page there all on codes. There mabey some SP codes I need them two but just ask a person there and they will answer you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back