• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need to confess something

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
It's been like a decade since I posted, but I figured anyone who is still around from back then deserves to know the truth.*

My explanation is in comic form.

faer.png

(I can't imagine many people will get what this is about, but if you do... um... you win an internet. It's full of reactionary politics these days though, so you might not want it.)

*some parts are conjecture.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
well blow me down this is a blast from the past how have you been Jolene????

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
well blow me down this is a blast from the past how have you been Jolene????
I've been okay. I was a teacher but I didn't like it, so I'm going back to school.

Recently I found a picture I posted here years ago (this one) when I was helping my grandmother to move house, so I decided to look back on here. And then I saw there was a comment on my profile and it felt like a challenge to make some kind of new shitpost.

Back