• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I sacrifice two monsters and summon...the Yu-Gi-Oh club!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I did do a normal beatdown deck where I focused on getting 4 stars normal monsters with 1900-2000 attacks and 5 stars normal monsters with 2500-2600 attacks. With my backrow being Skill Drain most of the time. Since most decks got low attack monster relying on their effects to bring down a field. But with the banlist being so heavy on destroying backrows, my deck didn't last long. Although it was extremely fun and rather devastating until the banlist hit the deck :)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Got the new Starter Deck 2014:

I sacrifice two monsters and summon...the Yu-Gi-Oh club!

Totally getting ready for Pendulum Summon! :)

Years
    Username: AoTora
    Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Malik/Marik
    Favorite Series in Yu-Gi-Oh: Original series :3

Have you seen season 0? To be honest I am really really curious and I really really want to watch it - but I cannot seem to find it anywhere D: But I'd say that it's worth watching it since I saw a lot of positive reviews about it :3

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Username: ゲンガー
    Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: I'd have to say Zane, he is what made me fall in love with machines back in GX days.
    Favorite Series in Yu-Gi-Oh: GX no doubt about that.

I'm not to much into anything past GX anime wise. But I'm heavily into the card game. I run Hunder Family. :3
    Also if anyone has questions about Pendulums I can help. I've been testing them out to get used to them~

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Well, The Duelist Advent got leaked. They also brought in some more support for the ZEXAL archetypes, like Star Seraph and Heroic. Heck, they even made Kite Tenjo into a card.

What does anyone else here think?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Username: O'aka XXIII
    Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Keith Bandit I really didn't like anyone except for Yami Yugi because everyone always made the worst plays except for him.
    Favorite Series in Yu-Gi-Oh: Original series

I don't really know much of anything, I only watched and enjoyed the original series of Yu-Gi-Oh and then I watched a few here and there episodes of GX but it really just knocked me out of the series, then Zexal is the next series right? I watched the first episode thinking I might try to get back into it...I watched maybe the first 10 minutes and quit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Username: Yugi Moto
    favorite characters: yugi/yami and jaden yuki
    favorite series: original and yu-gi-oh! gx

i've watched all the series until zexal, i can't wait for yugioh arc-v

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    I think I will join this club

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    Favorite characters: Seto Kaiba, Alexis Rhodes
    Favorite Series in Yu-Gi-Oh!: Original and GX

For the seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh! I watched as far as the third season of GX, then I stopped. As for cards, I collected them for years. Main reason why I collected them for years is because I was searching for one specific card. That card was Dark Magician Girl. I finally obtained that particular card earlier this year. The reason I was searching for that card was because I found a five card Dark Magician combo that starts with Dark Magician Girl.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    i've been keeping up with arc-v saw the first duel and i liked it. grear way to start off the series :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What's everyones thoughts on the new Pendulum summoning?
    Hating it! My biggest problem with it is that it makes the play mat look too clogged and ugly, but in general I just don't like the concept. It seems like a really gimmicky thing like "well we have XYZs, synchros, fusions, rituals... let's add another to dominate the new anime arc yolo", which I do admit felt similarly for XYZs upon their initial release, but at least you could see a clear purpose and role for them. I can imagine Pendulum monsters could quickly become very over-powered with their turn by turn spamming capabilities and I'm not much looking forward to playing against them, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see how much of an impact they actually make. One thing I'm quite interested to see is whether they'll be like XYZs in the sense that (almost) any deck can viably run/use some, or if it'll be something that only very specific decks can use/have to revolve around. Right now I'm assuming the latter based on the amount of Pendulum monsters you seem to need to viably run them, but it'll be interesting to see how they evolve.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Ha ha. I love Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged. xD It's much funnier than the actual dub. I've seen some of it, but not enough because I have no time. ):

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I have an idea on how Pendulum Summoning works, even though I have a hard time explaining it.

I've been watching Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged for a couple years now and I enjoyed the episodes. I like Abridged Yami because he's selfish (in a funny way) compared to his original counterpart. I also like Bandit Keith's quote of "...in America".

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    In the lull of the run I had at competitive Pokemon, so I'm taking a bit to get back into Yugioh.

Username: Flushed
    Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Duke Devlin
    Favorite Series in Yu-Gi-Oh: Battle City

Took a bit of time to sit down and finally learn about the Pendulum stuff. Seems really OP at first glance, but I guess we'll see.

Back