• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I Wanna Be a Hero" - Full version in the works!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2023
    I've already created the instrumental, and wrote the lyrics to a second verse, but the guy who would be perfect to sing it is acting like a Mew. >:( This always seems to happen to me, why is that? I'm still determined, though. I WILL release this full version someday........but I might need someone else to do the singing. Anyway, what do you guys think about the general concept of the song finally having an extended version? It'd be the perfect way to make up for CN's stunt with Pokémon Theme (Version XY).

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    To be completely honest, Advanced's theme song is my least favorite of AG's themes. It's not bad, but the autotuned parts never impressed me. However, like all theme songs, I do think it deserves an extended version. Of course, a full version of the song could easily blend the autotune better, especially with technology more recent than 2003 lol. I wish you luck on finishing your project!

Back