• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wanna hit that

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yeah it happens. Sometimes I see a guy and I just think to myself, "we could do so many beautiful things together." Even though I want to I still would most likely wait and get to know them. Although I'm sure there is some set of circumstances out there where I would consider a one night stand.

Years
  • I might be one of the very very few people that genuinely don't get lusty...

god it sucks.

*pats head*

as a male teenager, i really don't feel the need to censor this in any way that the female body intrigues me and yes when i see an attractive lady at the beach i might think in that way. however im disgusted by one night stands and raunchy activities like that. try to get to know the person first and if their personality isn't compatible with yours, then i say leave them be. just having sex with someone because they're attractive isn't enough for me

or could i simply be saying that to sound like a decent human being?

YOU decide

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    *pats head*

as a male teenager, i really don't feel the need to censor this in any way that the female body intrigues me and yes when i see an attractive lady at the beach i might think in that way. however im disgusted by one night stands and raunchy activities like that. try to get to know the person first and if their personality isn't compatible with yours, then i say leave them be. just having sex with someone because they're attractive isn't enough for me

or could i simply be saying that to sound like a decent human being?

YOU decide
    So people who have one night stands and casual sex aren't decent human beings?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    ...what? meaning interact with a girl just for the purpose of getting in their pants and then never talk to them again, yes. i think that's not what you're talking about though.
    That's a pretty black and white way to look at it, but I think a lot of that comes from the youth culture and dudebro types of guys, which is really poignant in society today. Especially when it comes to the male side of sex. I agree that interacting with a girl just to get laid isn't anything to aspire to be anything like, but hookups like that aren't one sided.

For a lot of people, sex is just an activity, like basketball, or playing video games, or anything like that. Yeah, there's a difference between having sex and making love, and the two don't really compare to each other in terms of intimacy, but just because someone doesn't take the time to get to know someone doesn't really speak much about their character. They just view sex in a different way than you do. And don't get me wrong, I'm pretty similar to you with my personal choices. I don't engage in one night stands. I just had the need to comment on your post, because it really rubbed me the wrong way.

Years
  • No I don't and it may seem normal but don't think it is. I believe media is brain washing and with people having access obviously to the internet and looking at x rated stuff it effects the heart and mind. It does not make sense guys breaking their necks for every hot girl they see, there is a difference between reality and fantasy. You don't even know this person and you want to sleep with them standards man standards. Don't get me wrong when I see a beautiful lady ok I recognize her but I don't say yeah just sleep with her. Idk maybe I guess is just because u stated in terms of lust not trying to actually build a real relationship? Maybe u r not happy with what u already have? Also I look at it this If I was to think like that what about my partner? I agree with building strong relationship not just based on sex u know trust and all that other stuff idk I feel like I am writing a book here lol.

Years
  • That's a pretty black and white way to look at it, but I think a lot of that comes from the youth culture and dudebro types of guys, which is really poignant in society today. Especially when it comes to the male side of sex. I agree that interacting with a girl just to get laid isn't anything to aspire to be anything like, but hookups like that aren't one sided.

For a lot of people, sex is just an activity, like basketball, or playing video games, or anything like that. Yeah, there's a difference between having sex and making love, and the two don't really compare to each other in terms of intimacy, but just because someone doesn't take the time to get to know someone doesn't really speak much about their character. They just view sex in a different way than you do. And don't get me wrong, I'm pretty similar to you with my personal choices. I don't engage in one night stands. I just had the need to comment on your post, because it really rubbed me the wrong way.

haha apologies, i probably should've put a bit more thought into how I phrased my post, but yeah I totally understand what you're saying. for myself, I wouldn't want to participate in something like that. what others decide to do is none of my business really!!

Years
  • I agree sex is looked upon as just an activity that has no emotional attachment. I don't know what is going to happen to society in 10 more years man were the heck are the morals, modesty, and classiness.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • So people who have one night stands and casual sex aren't decent human beings?

No, they are just less decent human beings. Hopefully they can overcome their behavioural problems in due time. It's OK to look at someone and think they're pretty, but undressing them and lusting is in a completely different ballpark, and quite honestly one should be ashamed to devalue men or women (usually women) in such a fashion. I don't think anyone should control what others do, but we can definitely judge others based on their behaviour, thought patterns, etc. and I stick by my opinions as a result.

I hate those half-naked perfume ads that depict half-naked men. It's awful. Sex sells, sure, but it definitely shouldn't. It's disgusting. It's becoming less about the product and more about who's half-naked in the commercial.

Unity is in shambles because people are too lazy to commit thinking that there's nothing emotionally-related in sex, simply because they can hit it and quit it. It's grotesque. Men and women are all at fault, but men definitely think so carnally more often, and this fact is represented in the media in favour of men (naked women selling boots in UK commercials, half-naked women selling cars and McDonald's burgers) more often, too.

This whole topic is making me sick lol #willnotventurehereanymore

I'm on the fence about deactivating Facebook, too, simply because of the "shares" I can't avoid that are equally disgusting and/or that are trying to make me feel inadequate or inferior in some way. It's awful for self-esteem, and imo globalization is having a negative effect on society more than a positive one. Different topic, though.

Years
  • ITT: People being moral thought police, and shaming people for merely thinking about sex upon first meeting someone, completely discounting that it is pretty normal not to act on such thoughts despite having them and that having such thoughts does not make one a sexual deviant by itself.

It's fine to have thoughts of sex with someone you've just met, as long as you respect their boundaries and exercise self-control and don't actually broach the subject with them unless the setting you're in is specifically designed to encourage such activity, and that you will respect any rejections you receive. You will also need to not let your sexual thoughts color your actions toward that person. Also, do not discuss sex around other people unless they have made it clear it's something they want to discuss.

I do understand some of the disgust from the moral thought police side, since so many people have very poor self-discipline and self-control when it comes to sex, but shaming someone for thoughts they keep to themselves for the most part is just too extreme. Shaming someone for their sex-life (or lack thereof) when all parties are consenting and of legal age (consent is crucial here) is also too extreme.

As for me personally, short answer: Yes, but I never act on those thoughts.

Longer answer: Yes, I do have such thoughts on occasion, but i catch myself having those thoughts and proceed to direct my thought train elsewhere since, by and large, I have my lust under lock-and-key internally and only release it at predesignated times in my schedule.

Years
  • I never have.

But I've been pretty asexual my whole life, so that's not really a surprise for me. Crushes are rare for me, and that's not even sexual. Any people I've found "attractive" I've considered it in a purely ascetic way, and not as a sexual want.

I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing a person and thinking "I'd like to have sex with them". I thought that was natural for people who have sex drives? It doesn't mean you're going to actually do it. Just that if everything aligned right, then yes, you'd hit that.

Sometimes I think asexual is not the best way to describe me, and then I find topics like this and realize that it's probably best fit. I just don't get it. :s

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2014
    Yes. Disrespectful or not, every human has sexual urges and thoughts. Whether you can control them or not, they're still there. If you ask a heterosexual male aged 13-23 at a beach surrounded by beautiful scantily clad babes if he'd have sex with at least one of them, the chances are he'll probably say yes.

Years
  • Nope, especially not with strangers. Not unless I've established an emotional connection with them there won't be any kind of lust or desire. Even then, I find it hard to start envisioning having sex with them because it feels wrong to imagining friends in that manner \:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Some of these responses make me want to not be a guy right now.
    I'm serious. Saying that the only thing guys think about when they see a woman is intercourse is sexist and making me sick. So no, i don't look at a woman or man and say: "I wanna do stuff with our things", that's disrespectful to the person you're looking at, to yourself and to society in general. I don't usually check people out either. Just think it's disrespectful. There's a hell of a lot more than a body to a person, there's their mind and soul, their personality.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • sorry but any guy with a sex drive is more than likely going to think these things to some effect and I find it absolutely hilarious how up in arms people are getting over this. it's only natural to think about these things to some extent. Come On Now.

Back