• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want back to faking

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
Years
  • Hiya guys! It been like 6 moths and I don't showed any life sign, so I want excuse me for that ^^U

The reasons for that inactivity are mainly the next ones:
    1. The university it have so busy x_x, especially now than I'm working in the Genetics Laboratory (if a back to the faking you will have me patiente ^^U)
    2. I was working during my vacation with some friends in a project called "Sonic Freaks" (In fact I still working in this one, but now I less busy in this one)

However my shortness of time I been lately capable of redo my old faking project: EX: Great City, now with a better argument and with a the new set of DP style blanks, totally done from zero (yeah, these ones there aren't a simple edition of the cool blanks done by Cascade Gonporyor Fangking Omega, however there is a obvious inspiration from these cool guys :D)

Really I want redone the old EX: GC project, but for that I will need a some of help... mainly 1 or 2 illustrators (besides me) for do original art for this TGC set (I wish had at leat 4 different styles in the illustration), and also I will need someone than could review the placement and spelling (you have to cosider than I'm latinamerican, so my english it isn't so good)

I will be so grateful any help, contribution, suggestion or resource than you can offer me... Really I so hopeful with this ^_^

Oh yeah! If you asking you how is my Blank Style, here is a little preview (I maybe have to do some corrections yet)
    Inspirated in the Official Diamond-Pearl TGC, White Rain Blanks_by Cascade and the old set Aqualopolis

-Adept-eX "EX: Great City" Blanks (DP Style):
    I want back to faking
    I want back to faking
    I want back to faking
    I want back to faking

Special Thanks to Cascade Gonpory, Fangking Omega for the inspiration

Back