• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want to fly! The Bagon & Evolutions Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The Bagon & Evolutions Fan Club!

Hello. I'm sure you're familiar with the Pokémon, Bagon. If not, with its evolutions, Salamence and Shelgon. They are spectacular Pokémon, introduced in R/S/E. Bagon and Shelgon are pure Dragon-types, while Salamence is a Dragon/Flying.

Bagon & Evolutions Club Rules
    1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules.
    2. No spamming, trolling, mockery, or harassment.
    3. Try to keep active if you can. If you can't, try and leave a notice if you are leaving for more than a week. Members who are inactive for over a month will be taken off the list, but if you come back just post and you will be re-added to the list.
    4. Everyone can choose a Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence sprite to use as their club icon. (No X/Y Models for Icons)
    5. Taking a Staff/Owner userbar without being permitted the rank will result into club suspension.
    5. Have fun and don't be shy! We're all friendly!

Topics
    Spoiler:

Bagon & Evolutions Applicaiton!
    Username:
    Pick a Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence Sprite!:
    Why do you like Bagon and its evolutions?:
    Answer a topic!:

List of Bagon, Shelgon, and Salamence Sprites

Spoiler:

Bagon & Evolutions Fan Club Member List
    Our club Staff and Members!
    Spoiler:

User Bars
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: Sheep

Why do you like Bagon and its evolutions?: Bagon was the first dragon type I actually used on my team in more than a few battles. It took me ages to find one as a kid - especially the male I wanted - so once I stumbled into one after an hour of hunting I just knew it was meant to be. Took lots of struggle to evolve him but he was a beast in his third stage. <3 Intimidate + Dragon Claw and Crunch = fun times cruisin' through the E4.

Which Shiny design do you like best, Bagon, Shelgon, or Salamence?:
    I really like their lime coloring; looks pretty darn good. Hard to pick a favorite but this Shelgon in particular looks fantastic:

Looks like a flying/hurling glow-in-the-dark rock, ahaha.

Years
  • Welcome, Sheep! First 5 applying members get the title "Veteran" on the list, including Sheep. And yeah, Salamence is fun to cruise through the E4 with. I found it especially fun on White 2 since Iris was a Dragon-Typer xD

Anways, lets start off with a topic!

If you could teach Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence a TM or HM or just a move it doesn't learn what would it be?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Username: Peitharchia.
    Pick a Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence Sprite!: You could give me any sprite you like. I'm a fan of these Pokémon, so don't really worry about which of their sprites I'd wind up with. =)
    Why do you like Bagon and its evolutions?: Of all dragon-types, these are three of my most favorite. Love how they were designed; in my opinion, they exactly like how actual dragons would look if they were real. They're not so bad in competitive play, either. I've used Salamence plenty of times before, and have always been able to sweep foes with it without any sort of trouble. Used Shelgon a few times, too; give it an Eviolite, and it could make an amazing wall.

Do you think Salamence deserved a Mega-Evolution? Why?
    Definitely! Many Hoenn Pokémon wound up getting a mega-evolution this gen, so it was sort of disappointed to see this one left out. :( Though, if it does get one at some point in future, I think it could turn out to be sort of overpowered. If they don't give too much boost to its stats, though, then it probably shouldn't be an issue.

Years
  • Welcome Peitharchia! I'll give you a regular Gen 5 Shelgon sprite, aight?

And I was thinking about that when I added the topic. I was thinking it should get a better ability rather than stats, since I've honestly never seen a HA Salamence, and Intimidate isn't very incredible.

UPDATE: Userbars are now set up.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Username: xVaporeon

Why do you like Bagon and its evolutions?: One of my favourite dragon types ever! I love their base stats and their ability. Salamence is also pretty hardcore :)
    My favourite gen is 3, so when they were introduced I completely fell in love with them!

Which Shiny design do you like best, Bagon, Shelgon, or Salamence?:
    Salamence, probably because it looks great anyway, but by being a shiny it makes it even more awesome! The colouring is unique but it suits Salamence and works well! :)

Years
  • Welcome xVaporeon!

I can agree with you, its like Salamence just used Charm on me the instant I saw an image of it. I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT ITS ADOWABLE FACE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back