• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] I want to make the battle graphics and background like Gen 3 instead of Gen 4.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    i need to know if that's possible. the overworld and sprites of pokemon essentials is like gen 3. but the battle works and looks like gen 4. is it possible to change it? and if so please tell me how.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    You can find a resource with custom graphics for the battle UI, including some that replicate the gen 3 games.
    Game mechanics are defined by your wanted generation on the script editor, the Settings script (it's called MECHANICS_GENERATION).

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    You can find a resource with custom graphics for the battle UI, including some that replicate the gen 3 games.
    Game mechanics are defined by your wanted generation on the script editor, the Settings script (it's called MECHANICS_GENERATION).

where can i find the resource and the script for mechanics generations?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    The script is already in vanilla essentials. The mechanics generation is a variable at the start of the first script in the pokemon essentials. You can change the number of that variable to a number corresponding to a generation or manually adjust all the configurations in the Settings and Battle Settings (the first two scripts) to whatever matches your needs.

Back