• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I work too much to have a life

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Caite!!! Love u girl.

Where do you fall on the alignment chart?
    I work too much to have a life

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    heya Caite! what's the story behind your flair and sig theme?

I blame Star Trek in a way. I was going for a space / topia theme but not necessarily dark and was working on my CSS to try and get better. I've been thinking on changing it but haven't found anything yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Caite!!! Love u girl.

Where do you fall on the alignment chart?
    I work too much to have a life

I would say Chaotic Neutral. You know me damned if you do and damned if you don't. Do me wrong and well I'll make that boo boo look like an accident even though it wasn't. All with that innocent smirk on my face. :D

Favorite hobbies?

I try to write when I have the energy to mostly wrestling fan fiction. I've wanted to try both Star Trek and Pokémon but not quite sure where to start. Play Bingo with my old people...lol. I've tried my hand in photography (mostly nature things.) I also tried my hand in making cosplays for a few years when my group of friends were going. Not much now because I feel like I don't have much time with work. Other than sneak playing Pokémon Go on company time...lol.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    What got you into wrestling and why do you enjoy it?

If someone challenged you to a wrestling match, would they be doomed from the start?

Do you have any favourite cartoons?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    What got you into wrestling and why do you enjoy it?

If someone challenged you to a wrestling match, would they be doomed from the start?

Do you have any favourite cartoons?

Syrus on PE2K was the one who got me into wrestling way back in 2004 when I was in high school. I'm not quite sure what kept me in at first because I went from WWE to TNA and TNA was want kept me in. They had the smaller guys that could do just as good as the big guys.

As for facing me in a match you'd lose unless you can pick me up and throw me like a rock. I'm kinda on the chubby side but I've done Tae Kwon Do, a bit of MMA and even tried my hand in a wrestling ring when my favorite wrestler was holding a seminar before an Indy show. I've learned to use my small stature to my advantage and have a lower center of gravity. I'm a fat rock that's hard to move...lmao!

As for favorite cartoons pretty much all of mine are from old school Nick: Rocket Power, Invader Zim, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Hey Arnold...I'm sure there's a few others my old self can't think of right now...lol.

Back