• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If people could hear your thoughts...

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • I'll get scolded a lot by my parents for thinking dirty thoughts and swearing a lot hahaha.

Sirfetch’d

They would hear me thinking about food and Pokemon a lot hehe

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • They'd wonder how I remain sane because my thoughts can be pretty not happy. lol

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    HA NO THANKS

I honestly get paranoid that people can read minds

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • lol wut

It's bad enough I'm fucked up on the outside... I'm even more fucked up in my brain. I don't think anybody should ever read my mind for as long as they live. Can't I at least have the secrecy inside my mind? XD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I'm not sure if mine would be understood, as my thoughts can be a real chaos sometimes, up to the point I don't know what I'm thinking and get confused.

Yukari

• 99% sure everyone would hate me because I really judge people, even my closest friends, in the back of my head and just never tell them to avoid hurting their feelings and I feel horrible when I do that. :c
    • I'd lose all my friends with PTSD for sure.
    • Everyone would probably get sick of the metal music that's constantly stuck in my head.
    • Other things.
    Yeah I'd be fucked basically.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • They'd probably be hearing some song that's stuck in my head lol. Then they'll go "Hm, that's a good song, I'll search it up", and then they search it up and it gets stuck in their head too. Lol nah.

Back