• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If pokemon was real

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    If pokemon was real. What would you do? I would be trainer with Meganium and be Nagi's BF.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    If Pokemon were real I'd travel all the mysterious places of the world riding on my Charizard's back. After that I'd go find Gary or Ash, preferably Gary, and ask him on a date. But hey, that's just me, the weirdo. He he! By the way, has Ash gotten older at all or is he still 10?

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
    If it were real? I'd raise my flygon and charizard and fly all over the world searching for rare shiny Pokemon to train! Then I would beat everybody in battle, become famous, and live in Hoenn on a giant preserve for Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wah! I'd be the one that'd marry Gary! :P First we'd date, then later get married... *dreamy sigh* >_>; Anyways, I'd train lots of cute Pok?mon like Pikachu, and travel around (With Gary! *_*) meeting new people and Pok?mon. ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I would become a pok?mon researcher and devote myself to studying the battle techniques of all the pok?mon of the world...and I would train a Crobat as my personal prime fighter...

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
    Well me? I'd get an Zangoose and then after that I'll join team rocket and steal and murder pokemon and then when Team rocket is on the verge of losing to the police by going to jail, i would go on a rampage killing everything. Then when I'm about to be captured, I'd swallow a suicide pill so I would die. ;P

Or Maybe.... I'd just bang Melody =)

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    I would assemble a team of genetically enhanced pokemon and become world champion...no trainer would be able to stand against me. :}

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Well, if Pokemon was real, id have a Charizard and a Dragonite, and a Haunter, and a Snorlax, and a Crobat! and the people who make fun of Pokemon wouldnt if they were real!

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    Look for my post on Who believes me....Pokemon...Real..im this forum...it shows my theories about Pokemon being real..

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
    I...? I'll search for dragon and dark pokemon...with my own force...Black Hole force...(almost same as team rocket but we do good thing and looking for a wild pokemon only)...did anyone like my idea?

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Well, at least when you're working for the good side, you're not bound to being bumblers who succeed only in humiliating themselves.

I think the only bumbling fools are jesse/james and Butch/Cassidy. If Domino were to go against Ash 1v1, she would beat him... Red / Black rockets ( with the exception of Butch/Cassidy ) > Ash / and his dumb little crew..

Anyways Back to the subject. I would devote my life to being a Team Magma. I think they would have better tactics than TR judging by the few PKMN advanced episodes. Afterall, who would want to be poor strategistic trainers like Ash Ketchum?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    I'd be a Pokemon watcher. n.n- I guess Id travel about with my cute Ruriri. Most likely, Id visit Kenji at Ookido-hakase's lab, but he'd probably think I'm strange... *sad*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If pokemon was real, I'd set out on my own journey, and become the greatest dragon trainer.

Back