• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if pokemon were real.....

Ace Trainer Jessie

call me ATJessie
Years
  • I love these threads :D

-----

Anyways, I would defiantly be a Pokemon Trainer/Collector/Hunter. Basically, I take the Gym Challenge and instead of taking on the League I would complete the 'Dex first. Then I would take on the League, become the Champ (like everyone else says they would) and hire myself out as a Pokemon Hunter, catching whatever Pokemon you wanted for a nice fee. I'd also be an avid Tournament competitor, showing up in all tournaments across the regions.

Basically, I'd be an Ace Trainer :D

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • I'd either be a mediocre trainer or a Pokemon Professor. I'm no competitive battler so I doubt I'd be good enough to be a Gym Leader. But I'd love to study Pokemon, and it'd be cool handing out Pokemon to others and watching them start their journeys, like the Professors do.

Years
  • I'd definitely be a Trainer, no doubt. I'd assemble a diverse team of Pokemon that I love, train my team to be the best they can be, and beat anyone who wanted to challenge me. I'd take the Gym Challenge and work my way up to the Elite Four and eventually become Champion. Also, I'd probably compete in tournaments or even try my hand at Coordinating once in awhile. Hopefully, I'd keep my title as Champion for a good amount of time then I might retire and try to complete the Dex or become a Gym Leader. Basically, I'd be the best trainer I could be and that ever was. XD

Back