• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Poke'mon where real....

Years
  • 1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?
    Blaziken, Mudkip, Mismagius, Zangoose, Electivire, Lucario
    2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer?
    Normal trainer, but would probly do some contests aswell
    3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of?
    None :)
    4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?
    All around the worls
    5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon
    Yes ofcourse

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?
    Jigglypuff
    Porygon
    Mew
    Dragonite
    Victreebell
    Arceus

Contest participant, I guess.

Let's just say I'd run if I saw a Houndoom

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?
    First my own country, then the world!

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?
    I'd set my goal to see all of them! >:)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Miltank
    Slowbro
    Cranidos
    Weezing
    Swellow
    Masquerain

Normal trainer.

Hm, I don't know. I guess most of the oversized legendaries. ;D

Definitely travel.

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?
    I'd probably just stop catching once I have a party of six. I'd travel just to battle other trainers.

Years
  • 1) Typhlosion, Sceptile, Swampert, Electivire, Mewtwo, Lugia
    2) Trainer
    3) I'm scared of aggressive and scary pokemon
    4) Around the world
    5) I'll try to

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years

1. Mightyena, Butterfree, Sneasel, Gastly, Pikachu, Charizard
    2. Trainer. / Side artist. =D
    3. All of the ones faster than me.......
    4. I'd probably call myself a trainer then be lazy and sit in my bedroom at my computer on some Pokéforum.
    5. ...... No.
    Teehee~

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

I would have Squirtle, Umbreon Pichu/Pikachu, and the rest are unknown...

Coordinator...I live for the joy of Pokemon Contests

Honestly it would have to the legendaries like Giritina, Dialga, Raquaza and those other LARGE and Tough scary looking pokemon...

I would travel far and wide and catch many new pokemon to haev as friends...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • 1) My favorites: Hoppip, Azurill, Smoochum and Furret.
    2)Coordinator.
    3)Big pokemon, that look scary... and Snorlax, it could squish me...
    4) I would likley stay in my country, participating in contests there, maybe I would travel somewhere else for the grand festival, but I'd try to stay local.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • 1.Glaceon, Milotic, Arcanine, Lucario, Espeon, Salamance

2.I would be a trainer and work my way up to gym leader.

3.Probably bug and ghost Pokemon.

4.I would travel everywhere. My own country would get boring after a while.

5.I'd be to lazy to search. I would just stick to the paths.

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    1) My trainer card
    CopyofTrainercardall3-1.png
    My 6 pokemon wld either be quilava swellow umbreon weavile charizard and milotic or charizard swampert garchomp snorlax sceptile and salamence

2)i'ld want to be a frontier brain....

3)probs giratina

4) own country

x-x-london-x-x

*~ Umbreon Luver~*
    Years

Umbreon(ofcourse), Milotic, Meganium, Jumpluff, Gardevoir and mew

I would be a pokemon trainer

That uh.. sheldon pokemon i think it's called that..

i would travel 'round the world, meet new friends catch new pokemon

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • 1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?-Hmm...Well I LOVE Fire types, and Dragon pokemon are cool...Ummm Definitly an Arcanine (Growlithe would be OK as long as I would get a Fire Stone), I would try and get someone from the Dratini Line (Dragonite FTW!), Tyrouge (Yay Hitmon/Lee/Chan/Top), Absol's seem mysterious so I'd have one, Bellossom, and finally I would probably get a Politoed to have a fun Water type ^v^(although if it had a Poliwhirl and I became exposed to a Water Stone Poliwrath, would be fine)

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer?-Honestly I hate Pokemon contsest, it's just not traditional pokemon >.> so I would be a Pokemon Trainer/Master, and I am very knowlageble about Pokemon so I think I could do some breeding here and there.

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of?- Hehe Well Drowzee eat people's dreams so yeah, Umm Gengar are awesome but...I would probably be terrified if I came across a wild one, Aerodactyl (I have not forgotten about the epsiode where Ash's Charmeleon becomes the kick ass Charizard), The Legendaries; Shadow Lugia(If it counts to being different from regular Lugia), Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (I don't like virus things...), Diagla, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Heatran, Arceus. Ummm I think that Banette does something evil (Can't remember it might be Shupett, hell I might only do minor things like play pranks on people), Um I think Drifloon takes kids to the netherworld...moving on

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?-Well for the most part I would stay home, but I might travel a bit. If my country was in a war though I would go to an enemey nation (I like living)

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?- Hell ya, GOTTA CATH'EM ALL!!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years

Ampharos and Umbreon

Normal Trainer, I would love trying to collect those gym badges!

Charizard...seriously...scary...xD

All over... as far as I can...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Espeon, Crobat, Sandslash, Dewgong, Houndoom and of course the obligatory lv 5 Bellsprout with Cut/Pidgey with Fly.

Normal trainer.

Missingno, M., =ll D, and Caterpie.

I would like to travel, though i'm more a trainer than a catcher.

As stated above, i'm more into training than the actual catching and collecting of Pokémon. I'd be more interested in meeting other trainers around the world and seeing their training methods and techniques.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Leafeon, Charizard, Gengar, Empoleon, Dragonite, Luxray

A normal trainer

none I think???

Well...as far as I can=P

Yup around the world!

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • .What Poke'mon would you have on your team? Weezing, Pigeot, Butterfree, Starmie, Victreebell, Flareon/Chikorita

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer? I'd be a normal trainer, but then to become the best!

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of? None, can't have fear out there.

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world? I'd go everywhere I could

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon? Hell yeah!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team? Typhlosion, Umbreon, Electrike, Riolu, Flygon and a Larvitar.

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer? Normal trainer, but I'd join some contests too if I would like

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of? Spider pokémon, I have arachnophobia ( or whatever how its spelled :D ) IRL.

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world? Hmm.. I would first travel around and then take an airplane/ship to America or somewhere where there really is people and challenge around. I dont feel Finland is enough for that :D

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon? No, I'd be catching the only ones I like.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I love reading your posts everyone! Though a few of you have left out question 5. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
    Years
  • 1.Flareon , Jolteon , Vaporeon , Umbreon , Embreon , Leafeon [Glaceon in PC box]

2.Trainer

3.Dragon Types.

4.Not around the world necassarily , I would start in America and vary between that and England.

5.If I ever decided/was permited too , I would branch my team out to more then just Eeveelutions (Although , That's really cool.)

Years

Arcanine, Charizard, Feraligatr, Raichu, Nidoking and Lucario.

If Legendaries could be included, Entei and Mewtwo.

I'd also collect other favorites (usually any canine or very loyal pokemon is a shoe-in on my wanted list, ex: Mightyena, Houndoom. Many others as well.)

I hate contests. I'd be a trainer, maybe do some breeding and be an artist as well.

I'd like to say none of them, but I've never encountered a living thing bigger than myself, much less something thats potentially dangerous as well. So I imagine legendaries or huge aggresive pokemon, along with possibly ghosts.

I'd stay in my own country for a while, but I wanna travel! I'd go all over and see new places and catch my favourite pokemon.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020

Prob'ly something like Eevee/Umbreon/Glaceon, Clefairy, Pikachu/Pichu/Minun, Oddish, Pidgey/Starly, and uhhhhhhhh bidoof Shinx :D

I'd wanna be like Tracey/Yellow and just go 'round and sketch Pokemon~ Or be a Pokemon researcher! It sounds more fun than being a breeder or a trainer or a coordinator~ n_n

I'm pyrophobic (which is a word now if it wasn't before), so most likely a lot of Fire-type Pokemon, even though I love some of 'em~ Beedrill and any other bee-like Pokemon would scare me. Actually, a lot of the bug-type would prob'ly scare me. The legendaries would most likely scare me too, 'cause they're so powerful. xD;;

I'd travel all over the world if I had a good enough reason to. Otherwise, I'd be fine where I was.

Yeah~! :D

Back