• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if they ever made a mega stone for dragonite...

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    That's simply not true.
    Everything needs a Mega Evolution.

I know you're somewhat joking right now, but seriously, if we start giving every cool Pokémon a mega evolution, especially the ones that are pretty powerful enough on their own, it won't be long until mega evolutions become simply mundane things and lose any ounce of rarity they had. Dragonite is a pseudo-legendary. Surely, that's enough.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • They'll probably just call it 'Dragonite Alpha' or 'Dragonite Ruby', depending on the game version, much like Charizardite X and Charizardite Y.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I was sort of disappointed with Mega Garchomp and to a lesser extent Tyranitar. They're both classed as pseudo legendaries and are probably strong enough to not need a boost. Dragonite's one of them. There's no need for a Mega stone.

But, just to add on to the discussion...Dragnite. Just so it doesn't sound too similar to the actual Pokemon.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Haha, totally this.

Or, they just won't make a Mega evo of Dragonite just to avoid this problem altogether :x

I've heard somewhere that they plan to eventually have a Mega for every fully evolved pokemon...
    No idea if this is true or not...

Anyways, Dragitite sounds good to me...

Back