• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If video games didn't exist anymore, what would you do?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • I'd probably get more into card games and anime. The Pokemon TCG is probably the only other lifelong hobby I've had outside of video games, and I think my current taste in anime is too specific to say I'm a mainstream anime fan. I'm sure I'd end up finding some other hobby that I would get more into, but if video games didn't exist there wouldn't be one specific thing that would fill up that much space in my life. There'd probably just be a few smaller things and I'd be more... I dunno, directionless?

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd be completely fine. Developed enough interests to which gaming is not a #1 hobby.

I would absolutely miss them though. Video games provide a certain comfort. And I think the more that time passes the more I would find myself wanting to play something again, no matter how much I busy myself.

Years
  • Other than mourn the loss, I guess I'd just spend more time engaging with other hobbies like RPs/TTRPGs, reading, watching other shows or doing my work.

Back