• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any element what would you be?

bubbles101

NUMBER 1 KITTY FAN (& POKEMON)
Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    HI everyone,
    If you could have 1 pokemon element, which would you choose and why? Would you like to be a pokemon with that element aswell?
    I would be Chimchar ( FIRE ). I guess this is because it is probably the most powerful element. oh, and he is my favourite pokemon! How about you?

bubbles101

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think I might be a grass type, most likely a Sceptile because he is super fast and also one of my favorite pokemon as well...

If you could be any element what would you be?

-Knotchwax-

Omg you killed Timmy!
    Years
  • Most likely a water type because of the things that it can do damage to ALSO i think that water should be able to be effective against grass :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Most likely a water type because of the things that it can do damage to ALSO i think that water should be able to be effective against grass :P

uh why should water be effective against grasst types? I mean grass abosrbs water for food and nutrients, it only makes sence for it not to be super effective or have regular damage...

*srry that this was off topic, I apologize*

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If poison counts as an element thats my choice. If not grass(roserade) or fire.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • I'd probably choose electric... How awesome would it be to zap someone, or cause thunderstorms?

And damn, there are so many awesome electric Pokémon to choose from. I like plusle and minun, or, of course, Shinx. : D

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'd love to be a Flying, Electric or Dark type. I guess I'd be a Pidgeot/Swellow, Jolteon, or Absol/Umbreon then.

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
  • Allthough I' an Aries (fire sign), my planet is Mars and my Chinese zodiac is Fire Dragon... I'd be a Psychic-type =D

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    dragon.I think it would be cool to have wings and fly.OF couse any pokemon annoying you could be easily slapped or zapped.the pokemon would be salamance or garchomp(but in first place thoe)=)DRAGONITE

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Either fire or dark, I think.
    Quilava's my fave fire type, and Absol's my favorite dark type.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I'm not sure... There's alot.My top two would be Water and dragon.I'm really into the elegant and serpent Pokemon.(Milotic,Kingdra,Salamence,ect)

Back