• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could change anything about yourself...

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • I have changed a lot, some things for the better. So now I want to work on my body to be more in shape.

Maybe make my communication skills better- thankfully I have improved them so I'm less awkward and shy.

mayunaise

sandwich spread
    Years
  • If I could change anything I wish I could be less socially retarded. Id make jokes that arre completely irrelevant, say bad things without meaning it and causing the people I intend to instill joy in sad, somehow literally just shut down when theres like more than one thing being asked of me at a time by multiple people and really mostly being able to walk outside without feeling someones saying something about me. That last one is literally hell for me, and its why I mostly try to stay inside when I can.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I could have studied journalism rather than chemistry. That would have been nice.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My eyes. Waking up with eyes being this bad in the morning (painful from being so dry) is what I've gotten used to. I'd love a new set of eyes
    Rest of me I can deal with. Except maybe neck problems.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Well I really want to become much wiser because I'm really tired of making different mistakes... But at the same time mistakes is an obligatory element of life >_>
    I want to improve myself in different spheres of life :) To become more healthy, creative and productive, to learn a lot of new and useful skills... Also to earn more money {XD} But not for buying the "cool" brand stuff like here or here, just for having enough money for my art projects, travelling and dear people :) I also dream about creting my own business in the future :)
    I also dream to become successful in some my favourite arts and to create a happy family with my girlfiend :)

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • I'm really happy to see that not a lot of people want to change their physical appearances!

I would change my self confidence. I am so doubtful of my own judgement that I become wishy-washy and unable to commit to any decision. That, and I need to get a work ethic and stop procrastinating. I also get huge anxiety when I have to leave people. Almost crippling, it takes me at least an hour to get through.

Years
  • I would simply change my 'drive'; the reason I don't do a lot of stuff or am the way I am is because I've not had that drive to push myself into doing it.

Same here. I lived a spoiled, relaxed life where I was hardly pushed to do anything. Now because of that lifestyle (though majority of the blame goes on me for not doing much about it, of course) I can't find it in me to force that drive out and really go above and beyond. I still do what I need to do since you can't run away from adult responsibilities but am nowhere near as accomplished as some others my age. I know people who learned four languages, traveled around the world, worked many jobs in different industries, whereas I kind of just sit here and patiently let life take me wherever haha. ;( I have things I would love to do but the drive to make them a reality just isn't there most of the time. It's harder to change than it seems.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I would change my physical strength so that I won't get so tired, or drained whenever I do laborious stuff. I can't imagine if I had to live without the luxuries of modernization and technology. :I

Back