• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could choose the next previous Starter Pokémon for a 7-star Tera Raid, what would it be and why?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I would like to see Serperior and Emboar!! I know it's unlikely but I just want the other Unova starters to be available in a switch game :(
    Samurott is my favorite but I ADORE all 3 of the Unova starters (and for that matter, the whole Dex) dearly, and I wanna be able to use them.

To be fair, I see no reason that every Starter shouldn't be included in the game anyway.

stringzzz

Banned
    Years
    Even though I wouldn't likely use it for anything, my very first favorite Pokemon was Blastoise, so it would be cool to see that one as a Tera Raid. Charizard gets so much love, where's the love for the other OG starters? >:3

Back