• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have 1 pokemon in reality just as a pet what would it be?

Years
  • Idk if this thread should be here, but i never go in any others so i thought id put it in here!

If you could have any pokemon in reality just as a pet not for battling, what would it be?

I think mine would be a growlithe, without letting it evolve as an arcanine would just be daftly big in a house! lol

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • I'd have a Charizard and I'd place a saddle on it's back and fly around on it all day.

Jesspke

Passerby~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Tyranitar, so then my friends would never annoy me again...;D

Ahhh!
    *Roar*

xD, I felt like doing that :P

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Woah, that's a hard question. I can't really choose, but i think if i go for the first pokemon that pops in my head, i would say charizard, and i'd fly around on its back.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'd have a Cofagrigus and make her eat the souls of my enemies. *evil look* *evil laugh*

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Ditto. In the manga at least it can do some pretty ridiculous things with its ability to transform...like covering your body and transforming into another person as a disguise. Fufufufu~

If not that, Caterpie, lately I've been obsessed with how cute it is.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    I'd like to have a Machamp as a pet. At least it can help around the house

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'd have a Bulbasaur. I saw an episode of the anime one time where Ash went home and his Bulbasaur was helping out with the chores and stuff, like getting plates from a high cabinet and stuff. I just thought that was adorable :P

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • Pet or a friend? I have snakes but they are not pets, they are friends.

That aside, I'd either have a Skuntank or a Zoroark.

Back