• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have a Pokemon for Christmas...

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Gible, Bagon or Axew. (:

A Swablu or any Water-type wouldn't hurt as well.~

BlueDragon91

I love my family!
    Years
  • I would ask for a shiny Mew, hoping that the fact that there is only one won't actually stop me from getting it.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I would ask for a sweet Riolu. Then it can grow up to be a lucario and we can go on adventures together!

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
    Years
  • can I ask for Lugia? haha
    If not probably an starter... A pochama would suffer with the head of my region so maybe an hinoarashi or a hitokage XD
    Argh I got too use dto japanese names xD

Piplupi, cyndaquil and charmander respectively

Last edited:

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    A Fennekin since it's my most favorite Pokemon and I would cuddle it especially when it's cold in winter. <3

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    A Mightyena. But not just any Mightyena. My Mightyena Luna from my OR playthrough. It's taken a long, long time for me to get a Pokémon that I am willing to take with me through all my games, but this is the one. <3 I'm trying to get as many ribbons for her as I can - she's even been to Kalos with me. :3

Sirfetch’d

As much as I'd like to say Castform, I am going to go with Meowth so it can use Pay Day and get me $$$ to buy everyone a great christmas :3

Back