• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I'd adore a Flygon! (: Being able to fly and go through deserts would be so much fun.

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
  • I´d ask for a kingdra,
    I love the sea so much i wish i could breathe underwater and if i could teach dive to him i WOULD be ale to do so, and go deeper than any other man ever did
    And i´d like to travel by surf ( LoL )

Or i´d ask for a celebi, that way i´d be able to travel in time, correct my mistakes, learn with them and live happily knowing that i ACTUALLY did my BEST.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Oh my god this is a hard question. I couldn't live with just one Pokemon. If I knew that one of them was real, I would spend the rest of my life searching for others.

But, it would be between:
    Starmie (favorite Pokemon since Blue Version)
    Gallade (second favorite losing only to Starmie)
    Milotic (so beautiful)
    Rhyperior/Nidoking/Hippowdon/Tyrannitar/Charizard (super strong)

Vroke

Starmie FTW
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I would pick Starmie since it's my favorite Pokemon (also happens to be the best)!

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Glaceon, Drifloon, or Aipom.

Glaceon, because it's my favorite Pokemon and it would be cool for it to freeze things around me.

Drifloon, because who wouldn't want a cute ghost balloon as a partner?

And Aipom because it's really agile and active and fun.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    ESPEON! ^o^

I love the mystery and calmness of it. Plus it's never let me down in battling. Ever. My favorite Pokemon. <3

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Haunter.

Because who wouldn't want a ghost that can play awesome pratical jokes. Also, if the gonvernment were to come after him, he could just drift into the floor and never be caught.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • Arcanine or a Raichu omg!! Arcanine would be like having a GIANT dog, and Raichu is just super cute, but if i HAD to pick one, probably Arcanine

Back