• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could magically bring 1 Pokemon into real life as your own Pokemon

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
Years
  • Haha; I wish I could bring more than one, but for convenience; I'd bring my Altaria, Soul Train, to the real world. I'd teach her to speak English and then I'd ride around on her to wherever I need to go. And since she has a cloud; it's always comfy. C:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Latios. It can be my body guard in human form, and I can ride around on it wherever. And since it's psychic, it could help boost my own IQ!

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • I would take a Celebi so it could take me back in time and find the person who magically gave me Celebi, and 'convice' the person to give me access to the pokemon world.

In the Pokemon world I would find a lonely male Cyndaquil , 1 klink, and 2 lonely female ralts. I'll let Cydaquil and Ralts grow together, evolve completly, and have kids. I'll use the other Ralts to play with Celebi. The klink, I will fully evolve it, and keep the FBI, CIA, CSA, and the FDA off my back.

And that's it I guess...
    oh, and i'll get a Gardevoir to be my sex toy. Mabye....

ShockGazm

Breaking Benjamin are Gods!
    Years
  • White Reyquaza .. Actually looks awesome! ..

prize_rayquaza_shiny.jpg

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • I wouldn't choose a Pokemon too large or too chaotic but I'd like something that can carry me around the world. So maybe the flying type Pokemon Charizard?

Wait, that's too chaotic. So maybe a trained Charizard XD

The13thSage

Only guy who likes Shedinja :P
    Years
  • Possibly Zapdos, for a few reasons.
    1. Transportation, obviously. Just have to watch out for the lightning bolts and I'll be fine. (Or wear a suit of rubber)
    2. Pretty decent guard to a house, I mean one look at it would scare someone away.
    3. If someone tries to beat me up (which never happens, but just in case), I could just get zapdos to shoot down a lightning bolt somewhere near by and fly above them.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I just want my Turtwig. It would make my perfect living "plushie" turtle!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Definitely Larvitar (of course I'd raise it to a Tyranitar), it's my favourite Pokémon of all time, and as a Tyranitar, it could protect me, and probably give me a ride on its back to school, lol.

Cresselia*

Ace trainer
    Years
  • gastly, and let it evolve all the way into Gengar. 'cause it's so awesome, I would never be afraid of the dark anymore because Gengar would protect me and.. it scares people :>

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    Why would my Pokemon have to abide by the laws?
    If I picked a ridiculously powerful Pokemon, maybe we could be the one making the laws ;]
    Mew probably wouldn't be effected by silly things like guns. So unless they dropped a bomb on us, I'd probably do whatever I felt like with my Pokemon lol

Simmy93

Aspiring Emulator
    Years
  • So selfish the lot of you!

I'd pick Arceus. For from Arceus would spawn Dialga and Palkia, from them would spawn uxie, azelf and mespirit, then groudon and kyogre would form and so on and so forth. Give it a few years and there's more pokemon than you can imagine!

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • Shiny Rayquaza. Think of how awesome that'd be. Having a huge black serpent dragon thing following you around everywhere. Plus, I can fly on it and use it for transportation.

If not him than either Luxray cause it's awesome, Suicune, Dragonite, or Flygon.

Shiny Rayquaza. Think of how awesome that'd be. Having a huge black serpent dragon thing following you around everywhere. Plus, I can fly on it and use it for transportation.

If not him than either Luxray cause it's awesome, Suicune, Dragonite, or Flygon.

Last edited:
    Back