• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You had an role in Pokemon Adventures...

metalaggron

Master of Ice Pokemon
    Years
    Hmmm...I wanted to make a fanfic 'bout this...Eh just another streotypical journey, meet the 'Dex Holders and be part of teh team ^_^!

i wanted to make one myself
    i (black) would be the son of pryce
    and i would go with johto elite 4 after gsc chapter
    at the end i and koga would help to defeat the guile hideout XD lol
    me and my imagination XD lol

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    I'd probably work for Lance as one of the bad guys, and then betray him just for the heck of it.

XD Brilliant answer!

Now, what would my role be... ? Being part of the "WHOOHOO let's defeat the Elite Four!" party sounds tempting, however... I might shoot lower... probably not much of a save-the-world-person; bodyguard semi-a-la Diamond and Pearl? Or maybe that odd, mysterious, eccentric person who's all "Ahaha I know about what you're aaafftteeeer~!"

Something like that! Yeah... *nodnods*

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    another role is to be blue chan's soul mate XD. though shes a comic character and i have a GF.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I would be the one to tell Wally to get stronger everytime I see him and meet up with him six years later in Victory Road and be totally in love with him.

Yes. I've thought about this a lot.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    I'd be the one killing Ruby and kidnapping Sapphire, then take her to a secret place where we have s- *gets cut off by a rampaging Tauros*

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I would be the one to tell Wally to get stronger everytime I see him and meet up with him six years later in Victory Road and be totally in love with him.

Yes. I've thought about this a lot.
    Why am I not surprised? oh wait, i know you.

I would be hybrid of Gold and Ruby. Bascially take the non-metro half of ruby and make Gold more polite and you have me. I would be in contests primarily but in Johto.

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    I would probably be an Intermediate Trainer, and I would help fend off part of the Elite 4's army of Pokemon when they are attacking the Cities

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Kinda like Crys, collect Pokemons and supply them to anyone (of the main characters :P) who needs. I breed wonderful pokemons but suck at using them.

So since I'm a breeder, maybe I'll have a good relationship with Gold. We'll enjoy talking with each other, hohohohoho......

Back