• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    NONE. WHIMSICOTT ARE PURE CARNIVORES.

Ahem.

Tamato berries are basically Pokemon tomatoes, right? I think I'd like those.

Which of your moves would you use the most?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    No weird weather is good weather for me! Just mild temperatures and clear skies. That way, my costume won't get ruined. Although, I do like the sound of rain and thunder, but only when I'm cozy at home.

If you could have a Tera type, which one would you want it to be?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years

Kinda assumed you'd be Reshiram tbh =o

Take it you're Starmie then?
    that gemstone mention in an earlier post suddenly makes sense lol

Yep, it's Starmie. My all-time favorite Pokémon. While I do have quite a few favorites, I have three that I really hold dear to me. That is Starmie, my all-time favorite Pokémon in general from watching Misty in the anime when I was little before I started playing the games, Reshiram, my all-time favorite legendary from my all-time favorite generation, and Serperior because Snivy was my very first Pokémon ever when I started playing the games.

If I could have a Tera Type, I would probably choose Ice just so I could have that extra STAB for my Ice Beam. Also, I am really hoping that I'm actually in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. I would be quite upset if I'm not.

What generation did you debut in?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Seven! (The best 3D generation!)

Does your species have a regional form?
    Confession: I've thought of playing a Mimikyu of my own regional variant in this thread but ultimately decided against so that none of you would be weirded out, lol

Years
    Sadly no. Though, I have heard of a special form for a lot of pokémon, in a far region called Torren, something called Delta form. My own species' Delta form rocks!

Would you rather live on the road with a trainer, or in a city, with a job of your own ?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I would much rather live on the road with a trainer. I would get stronger that way!

What is your gender ratio and are you ok with it?

Last edited:
    Years
    Although I do consider my species more feminine than masculine, I'm perfectly fine with the way it is.
    Roughly 88% Male; 12% female.

What item or berry would you keep on yourself to hold ?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I would feel content wearing a pair of Wise Glasses, even though I don't have eyes. I can see perfectly clearly out my gemstone though.

We all have hidden depths. What is that hidden ability that you have?

Years
    good 'ol Ice Beam. 100% accurate, strong, doesn't require certain weather to fully accurate.

Would you know any non-attacking moves?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Uhhh... not much different than in normal conditions? I'm not too slow, but I'm also not the fastest. I guess that's a strength on its own in this situation though!

How many hours a day do you sleep?

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    I'm already a pretty great sleeper irl, and I imagine not much would change as a Whimsicott. The thought of being able to nap while riding on the wind sounds so nice right now.

Would you normally wear any accessories?

Years
    Only at the sight of Dragons
    Spoiler:

I don't remember from the Wild Area, but I don't think I'm on of those overly aggressive Pokemon.
    Just don't mess with Pokemon I care about and we'll get along fine =3

Would you avoid unnecessary fights or actively try to fight as much as possible?

Years
    While I am not one to cower in the face of danger, I am still a lady and will not pick pointless and avoidable fights. Except if Murkrow are involved.

Would you have, or want to learn, a strong but imprecise move, like Hyper Beam ?

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Nope! I prefer weaker but more reliable moves. Shadow Claw is a favourite - and don't forget Play Rough and Leech Life! Heheheh.

Do you try to get along with Pokémon that your Trainer's friends own?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Yes. As a calm Pokemon I will try and make friends with my trainers friends Pokemon. I may occasionally use Aromatherapy to help them.

Do you partake in Pokemon Contests or Musicals?

Back