• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"i'll set my alarm for 1030 am" *wakes up at 2 pm*

Rylee Xylph

Fairy Tale Boy
Years
I usually don't have any trouble dragging myself out of bed for work. I struggle a lot more when I have no plans, usually stirring at 1pm or later, and yeah even though I manage to get housework done with plenty of free time to spare, I do still feel really bad about it :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I've never had a problem waking up - haven't had to use an alarm clock ever but I always wake up before 7am. Which isn't great considering I often sleep at around 3am. I'm not an insomniac and I fall asleep quite easily, I just don't drag myself to bed until it's really late. Should probably fix that. I seem to function fine on 4-6 hours of sleep, but in the long run that can't be good for my health.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
Years
You can say I have my own built in alarm clock lol. If I know I have to wake up at let's say 5am, I'll wake up by 4am no matter if I like it or not. I've never used an alarm clock because they always scare me awake (and I HATE that feeling) and I never needed it.

It kinda sucks though because during the school year I may wake up up to 2 hours earlier than needed. Last semester i had to get up at 7:30 for my 9:00 class and I would wake up at 6:30ish to only stare at my wall, wishing I wasn't awake.

My sleep schedule can get really messed up though when I go on holiday and then have to come back to school. Regularly, with no school, I go to bed between midnight-3am but on school nights I go to bed at 9/10pm so it's terribly hard to get back into that routine.

Kyoe

working on it
Years
I use my body clock instead of alarm clocks. It's much healthier, and leaves you feeling more rested and ready for the day!
That said... if I don't have anywhere to be early the next day, and was up late the previous night, then I'll sleep in until usually about 9:30 - 10:00.
Most of the time I'm up earlier, around 7:30 - 8:00, though.

I think a lot of us are guilty too of sleeping in much later than we probably should... At least, I hope I'm not the only one here who's overslept past noon, once or twice before... xD

Back