• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Illusion in Ruby?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2016
    Is there any (fairly) easy way of making this ability?

I know we can change forms in battle, we DO have transform and stuff like Castform...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • To do this you need ASM. And IIRC illusion only copies the sprite and hp data? You will have to find the battle scripts pointer, but ruby seems to have everything messed up.

I think Illusion only makes the sprite of the user look like the 6th in the party (or if he is 6th I think it takes the place of the 5th). No stat changes or anything.

But he's right, you'd need ASM in order to do that. I wonder if someone has already done it before? Maybe they could help you out. Otherwise, you'll have to figure it out yourself.

Back