• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back in Action

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hi guys, I'm back in action. I'm sorry that I cut my fanfiction story short as I had personal matters to attend to, and quite frankly I didn't have a Pokemon game to play and participate in lol. Well, I'm back and EV training/breeding my Pokemon. If you want please message me.

It's good to be back.

pkmin3033

Welcome back! I vaguely remember you joining around the same time as I did, it's good to see you back with us! I hope you managed to get your personal matters resolved to your satisfaction if possible :3

Years
    Hey bro welcome back I don't know u but looking forward to know u better and I like fanfiction so much. Just msg me if u feel bored.

Years
    I have seen you before, but hey great to have you back!

I understand how hard reality can hit, because it can be hard to maintain an active presence but I'm sure that you're still planning to focus on Trade Corner's breeding services which are always known for their friendly regulars so good luck with all that.

Hopefully you'll stick around longer this time! See you soon, Eagle.

Ooo welcome back Eagle. n~n I'm always happy seeing people return, definitely a happier experience than when they post saying they're leaving lol. EV training's fun, that and IV breeding are how I usually spend at least 100 hours of game time post-story but I've already done almost everything I can in OR/AS so it's time for more goals.

Be sure to ask if you need help and please do stick around longer this time, yes? [;

Ooo welcome back Eagle. n~n I'm always happy seeing people return, definitely a happier experience than when they post saying they're leaving lol. EV training's fun, that and IV breeding are how I usually spend at least 100 hours of game time post-story but I've already done almost everything I can in OR/AS so it's time for more goals.

Be sure to ask if you need help and please do stick around longer this time, yes? [;

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
    @Meloetta: Yes, I remember you vaguely as well haha. I can't believe it's been this long since I've last been on here haha.

@Desinishon: I know for a fact that I'll be back in the Fanfiction forum, but I don't know when though haha.

@Hikamaru: I don't know if I'll be making a Trading thread in the Battle/Trade forums, but I was thinking of creating a battling thread once after I get done EV training/breeding for the right natures and all.

@Sheep: I'll be on for a long time I assume since I got Pokemon X haha.

Back