• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back, maybe?

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hi everyone

I went on a somewhat of a forced hiatus last October, as my first year in college proved to be a liitle more time-consuming than I first expected. I had actually been lacking in visible activity since August, but after a combination of car trouble (commuting sucks) and classwork, I made the conscious decision to step away until the first semester was over.

Then I kind of got lazy and put off logging back in until now, hah.

I bought Moon on release day, and now that have time and motivation to burn I can finally get around to beating it. I also plan to get back into my paused breeding projects. Maybe I'll be active again? I know that my activity was spiky at best before, so I hope to be a bit more consistent now. Time to stop lurking around the discord and actually do something xD

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Welcome back :). What kind of 'breeding projects' are you currently working on?
    Thanks! I was working on a perfect Talonflame for egg hatching, and I had just started working on HA Eevee before I left. Not sure if I am going to swap them over to gen 7 and breed them there, looks kind of boring to ram a Tauros into a fence all day.

Years
  • Hey, welcome back!
    How far are you in Moon? If you're still near the start, you have so much to look forward to, Sun/Moon are great games.

Years
  • Yeah sounds awesome!! I love SuMo.. such good games. I'd like to play Sun more again and get back into breeding, but buying a Switch is another option too. Man! The choices. Welcome back to PC, and I totally look forward to you (hopefully) being here more often now? <3

Years
  • Welcome back, blue! SuMo is pretty cool. I've seen you around offtopic area last time you was active xD Man! I'm also waiting for vacations :p I hope to see you around o/ Have fun ^ ^

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hey, welcome back!
    How far are you in Moon? If you're still near the start, you have so much to look forward to, Sun/Moon are great games.
    I am not really sure how far. I just rode a bus up a mountain, if that helps xD I might restart so I can refresh myself of everything that I did before. My team is pretty bad too, lol.

Thanks for the greetings everyone!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi everyone

I went on a somewhat of a forced hiatus last October, as my first year in college proved to be a liitle more time-consuming than I first expected. I had actually been lacking in visible activity since August, but after a combination of car trouble (commuting sucks) and classwork, I made the conscious decision to step away until the first semester was over.

Then I kind of got lazy and put off logging back in until now, hah.

I bought Moon on release day, and now that have time and motivation to burn I can finally get around to beating it. I also plan to get back into my paused breeding projects. Maybe I'll be active again? I know that my activity was spiky at best before, so I hope to be a bit more consistent now. Time to stop lurking around the discord and actually do something xD

Welcome back! School can be a bit daunting especially when you try to have a life outside of it. I'm glad it all worked out for you! Sun and Moon are great games, and it's no doubt that you can find discussions to partake in over in the Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon section. If you don't want any spoilers, it's probably best to avoid that section for the time being until you get to complete the game. If you do decide to get back into breeding, why not make a thread over in the Trade Corner? You can set up a thread with all your Pokémon you have up for trade! If you have any questions about the Trade Corner, don't hesitate to ask Soapyyy! I hope you can be active around the community again, there's a lot to do around here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Have fun~!

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I don't remember you, but that's okay. Welcome back! Also, I'm curious, did you make your avatar/signature?
    Thanks! I don't really remember anyone :3 and yeah, I made it in gimp one sleepless night. I pretty much did ms paint with layers, with reference from the Red Rescue store box.

Welcome back! School can be a bit daunting especially when you try to have a life outside of it. I'm glad it all worked out for you! Sun and Moon are great games, and it's no doubt that you can find discussions to partake in over in the Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon section. If you don't want any spoilers, it's probably best to avoid that section for the time being until you get to complete the game. If you do decide to get back into breeding, why not make a thread over in the Trade Corner? You can set up a thread with all your Pokémon you have up for trade! If you have any questions about the Trade Corner, don't hesitate to ask Soapyyy! I hope you can be active around the community again, there's a lot to do around here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Have fun~!
    Also thanks! Don't worry, I have had the game spoiled since it came out ;) I know trade corner pretty well, I used to frequent it's irc back when that was a thing. The discord version just isn't the same though... Anyway, I would set up a thread but I lack many completed projects, so that is probably long down the road. I also have heard breeding changed a bit in gen 7; so time to figure that out lol.

Back