• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I'm Cube

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    question: why are u mean to me sometimes
    This has never happened what are u talking about
    question: who are you?
    Cube
    (I second the good Prof.'s question lol)

Who is that in your avatar?
    She's Atlas!
    Spoiler: minor One Piece spoilers ahead

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • You've been doing... I think Blender stuff lately, right? 3D modelling? What got you into that and how long have you been at it? Do you have any fave things you've done with it?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    You've been doing... I think Blender stuff lately, right? 3D modelling? What got you into that and how long have you been at it? Do you have any fave things you've done with it?
    I use Maya for 3D modelling. I started just recently because of uni really, I didn't really expect to like it as much as I did.

I haven't done much but my favorite thing I've done so far is the Threed from Earthbound thing I had to do for an assignment that I posted in #artist-alley. I also started doing Spidops Unbound as a meme. It's not finished yet but at least the Spidops part is done and it looks good lmao

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Would you agree Guoba is the best character in Genshin Impact

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    are you ever going to get a switch so you can play games with your besties

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Would you agree Guoba is the best character in Genshin Impact
    Yea i did in fact get the Guoba girl in the gacha thing twice. Guoba saved me from dying in some snow mountain like 10 times
    are you ever going to get a switch so you can play games with your besties
    I should! Kinda sucks I didn't get one earlier when I had money but it's still Pokemon Legends Arceus' fault for being the only nintendo switch game in existence at the time and being ugly looking.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • What is your favorite Pokémon (and why Stakataka /j)?
    How is your hair doing?
    Since I have goldfish memory (cit.): are you an active person? If so, what's your favorite sport / physical activity to practice?

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I use Maya for 3D modelling. I started just recently because of uni really, I didn't really expect to like it as much as I did.
    Interesting! As someone who wants to get into Maya I'm curious, are you using the Education edition or does the uni pay for licenses? How does that work?

Also is there like a reason for the name Cube? :O

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    What is your favorite Pokémon (and why Stakataka /j)?
    How is your hair doing?
    Since I have goldfish memory (cit.): are you an active person? If so, what's your favorite sport / physical activity to practice?
    As a (somewhat) functional member of society that really likes weird ass looking Pokémon and unironically thinks they are the best designs in the series, my favorite one
    is Milotic surprisingly. Like, realistically it would be Stakataka or Gholdengo they are weird looking and also my favorite type in the game, maybe even Eiscue because funny, but idk as much as I clown on ppl for having most of their opinions on this series based around nostalgia I'm part of that problem in that regard, Milotic has been my favorite since I first got one in Emerald.

My hair is doing fine thank u it actually looks pretty gorgeous today, too bad it's really hot outside so I have to wear a ponytail to avoid dying.

I'm not an active person, and it's mostly because of the weather (and because I have sorta bad knees). I used to do archery at some point but I retired because it was summer and walking all the way to the archery club to train sucked ass, honestly the only reason I walk from uni to my house is because I don't like waiting for transportation and because it's expensive in the long run, but it's like 3-4km to get there, so I'm not doing bad physically at least.

Interesting! As someone who wants to get into Maya I'm curious, are you using the Education edition or does the uni pay for licenses? How does that work?

Also is there like a reason for the name Cube? :O

I had to register my name as a student and also add a certificate that says I'm currently studying at my uni, so I'm guessing it's both? The license lasts like a year.

My discord name when I joined the Pocket Monster Community was DramaticCubism or something like that, and as I got more active ppl started calling me Cube and I just rolled with it.

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    As a (somewhat) functional member of society that really likes weird ass looking Pokémon and unironically thinks they are the best designs in the series, my favorite one
    is Milotic surprisingly. Like, realistically it would be Stakataka or Gholdengo they are weird looking and also my favorite type in the game, maybe even Eiscue because funny, but idk as much as I clown on ppl for having most of their opinions on this series based around nostalgia I'm part of that problem in that regard, Milotic has been my favorite since I first got one in Emerald.

My hair is doing fine thank u it actually looks pretty gorgeous today, too bad it's really hot outside so I have to wear a ponytail to avoid dying.

I'm not an active person, and it's mostly because of the weather (and because I have sorta bad knees). I used to do archery at some point but I retired because it was summer and walking all the way to the archery club to train sucked ass, honestly the only reason I walk from uni to my house is because I don't like waiting for transportation and because it's expensive in the long run, but it's like 3-4km to get there, so I'm not doing bad physically at least.

I had to register my name as a student and also add a certificate that says I'm currently studying at my uni, so I'm guessing it's both? The license lasts like a year.

My discord name when I joined the Pocket Monster Community was DramaticCubism or something like that, and as I got more active ppl started calling me Cube and I just rolled with it.
    Interesting! We were learning AutoCAD in our Engineering Graphics Lab and we had a similar situation too!

Also that's a cool origin story! :)

Back