• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm going to call you squishy.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, do you have any nicknames people call you? What are those nicknames? Do you like them? Why, or why not? How did you get those nicknames?

I've always been called Kimi, but it's also not my real name. It comes from the name Kimberly, yet I'm so used to Kimi that everyone automatically thinks it's not my nickname right away. I got it from Kimi Finster from the Rugrats. She was always my favorite, and I loved her before I started realizing she was Japanese. So, I use the name all the time. :3

People also have been known to call me Kimi-chan at times too. I like it because it's cute and really seems to suit me well. <3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My housemate calls me Mooky, for no other reason than he just came up with it randomly in the car :P

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Mom calls me "Tan" (in French tho) or Joe. Or when she wanna tease me "Joisil" >_<

I was so stupid when I was a kid.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My grandfather used to call me Quarter, because Nicole sounds like nickel and he would say "you're not a nickel, you're a quarter!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Mal, Maldawg, Smooth D, Malaurie. I think those are about the only nicknames I get called now besides the occasional ♥♥♥♥♥.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • My Fiance calls me Chubs. That's kind of it. Sometimes if I let my hair grows out, I get called fuzzball or something of the like

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Ever since 5th grade I've been nicknamed Alvey because it's my last name. There was another Trevor in my class and nobody in the class knew who I was so they gave me a nickname instead of him and it just stuck. I don't really mind.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Based off of my real name, Hanar, Nanner, very rarely Hanny. Nicknames are so cute, I always feel closer to people when they call me one. :>

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • My fiancé started it, but now everyone that I know personally calls me Rabbit for two reasons:
    1: I have RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) and it reminds everyone of Thumper from Bambi.
    2: I love vegetables and salads. In fact, the night when I got to know my fiancé beyond "my co-worker's roommate who flirts with me a lot", I was eating a salad. He paid for it like a straight-up gent. He threw my wallet across the table and slammed his money down. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

I like it. It's accurate.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I've never had a specific nickname. I've only been called by my family name [Lawrence] growing up.

Years
  • I don't like to call people nicknames, just out of my own habit. Once at work, someone tried to give me a nickname that I hated but I kept refusing. He really got on my nerves quick. But yeah, I don't like it myself.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • The name everyone calls me (legit everyone) is actually a nickname: Dipu. I just prefer it over my real name. Of course, Dipu itself has a bunch of nickname variations that I often get called by. I'm not gonna list any, just guess them; you'll probably be right.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I use the same name online, or at least some variant of 'Phantom'.

So online I get called: Phantom, Phan, Phancy, Phant...

Offline, I just go by the name I always have, Ash, short for my first name.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • irl I mostly go with the nickname Candy. I once had this teacher from India that started calling me Candy, because she thinks I'm sweet like candy, and then all my classmates follow. Eh, it's not far off from my real name, and it's better than Candle as a nickname (in case you want to know, my name is derived from the word Candela so it makes sense if you call me Candle).

Online... I've only use this username for 1 1/2 years myself so I have yet to find a good nick. I'd normally ask people to refer me as Tempus, otherwise they'll start calling me Illusione and that's hard to type.

Anyone who has read this post may refer to me as Candy if you want. P:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • My nickname in high school was Klippy - it continues to be used by people that knew me back then. I have adopted it as my online persona as well. :P

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Just Vin, Vinny, Vince and the like. Early years of highscool I got V-man, which I thought was pretty cool at first, but I didn't like it so much when I got to about 15 and didn't have a girlfriend {XD}

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    my friends on pc call me mid based of my very first username. i really like it for some reason, and i tend to ask people to call me mid when they don't :p irl my mom calls me 'yan' (something like yuh-un) based of my real name :x

Back