• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm I a lil b???

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Do you ever ask yourself, "Am I a ♥♥♥♥♥?" Ever think maybe you're the mean one or is everyone else truly annoying? Please reach into the depths of your soul before answering.

Years
    I'd like to tell people that I have a b**** switch that no one should ever try to flip. I'd rather be my laid back self then have to bring out the ugly side of me, which to be quite honest, will most likely result in the silent treatment majority of the time. But there have been times where people have witnessed the b****y side of me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I reached deep into my soul, and I realized that everyone else truly do deserve to have an island all to their own because they're either too stupid or annoying to be allowed to live on the mainland.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Sometimes, I realize I can be a dick to people around me. Happens to everyone, I'm no saint.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Nope, that is one inner thought that has not crossed my own mind. I do not perceive myself as mean. My parents called me it twice though. I remember the instances. They both involved me not wanting to get into the car. Thanks.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I know I'm not a ♥♥♥♥♥. That being said, I know that I can definitely a be a great one if I ever have a reason to be.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    It depends. Straight answer is no, I don't think I'm typically a ♥♥♥♥♥, although I certainly have the ability to be one if I need to. But I think there's some situations in which I don't feel that I'm being ♥♥♥♥♥y, but the other person definitely thinks I am. And in those situations, I just try to own it. Haters gonna hate.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Yeah, I can definitely be one. Not in general though, but I definitely have my diva moments (which I'm pretty sure everyone has at one point or another.) It is what it is; it's just a matter of choosing your battles. Also...

There is only one Lil B and you are most certainly not him.

#rare #based# #swag

This post wins the Internet. Congratulations, my good miss. You have won it!

Sirfetch’d

I don't think I'm capable of being a ♥♥♥♥♥. I'm just too nice and never would be mean to anyone even if they provoked me :( Although, who knows? Maybe I have it in me somewhere :S

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Most of the time, yes. I don't think very highly of myself as a person due to the constant struggles I deal with everyday. :/ I just don't think of myself as a great of a person as people say I am. However, it also depends on my mood as well.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
    I usually try not to think lowly of myself. However, everyone makes mistakes, I guess. When I screw something up I feel really terrible for a long time, and also whenever someone is mad at me, I tend to get start feeling pretty bad even if their reason for being mad makes no sense.

Years
    I end up easily thinking low of myself based on things i've done. When my mom would scream at me over stupid things back in the day, or my brother when he was around, sometimes I just feel like garbage just thinking about it still. At least I feel good living away from them in college, and don't feel as bad about myself.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Sometimes I told myself that I can be a better friend, I might be too selfish :/ But hey, then I told myself that I'm not that bad you know, that we can't be perfect. I know some of my "(personality) flaws" if I can say it like that, and I work on them.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    No, I don't. I think I'm a great person. I think I'm a compassionate person who sympathizes with others. I'm quick to feel bad for someone and when I do, I almost always try my best to make them feel better. I put the people I care about most in the world and their happiness above my own and I'm not very selfish, even though I do wish from time to time that I was more. I naturally look for the best/good in people when I get to know them, even though I think humanity as a whole is a pretty disgusting species.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Pfft. I already know that I'm a ♥♥♥♥♥ (in a good, dont♥♥♥♥withme kind of way). I don't see anything bad about that.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Nah I think I'm way too nice to people and whenever I say something that could be interpreted as ♥♥♥♥♥y 99% of the time it's a joke and I never actually mean it.

Back