• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm new here hello!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    hi. i'm posting this to say hi to all those who share the same interest as me. some people say that pokemon is for babies, but i really don't care. so anyways, i've liked pokemon since i was able to play with a game device. and also which gen is your favorite. after seeing gen 6 it's my fave

Years
  • Pokemon is so not for kids, it can be for anyone! And welcome to PC, Umbreon! How are you enjoying it here so far?

As for which Pokemon generation is my fave? It's 5th Gen for me, I just loved how different Black & White along with Black 2 & White 2 stood out compared to most Pokemon games, and the storyline was so touching with the whole N and Team Plasma plot. And it introduced my fave Pokemon of all time, so yeah that pretty much explains it. In fact, I've been playing Pokemon games for 11 years now and I know I'm confident I'll never let go of Pokemon for a long time.

And I'm sure you'll love PC because we are a diverse community with so many awesome people, so making new friends won't be too much of a problem here. The staff team are also around if you ever need their assistance, just look for those easy-to-spot bolded usernames. Have fun and I do hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • It's not for kids at all. :o I'm 23 and still a huge fan. Never going to stop loving the franchise either as it's too wonderful. Welcome to PC, Umbreon.

My favorite generation is the third and fifth with the second coming in pretty closely after. Since I'm such a huge Hoenn fan the announcement of Ruby/Sapphire remakes was really exciting and have me on the edge of my seat - November needs to come faster. What do you think about those? :)

Fantastic to have such a big Pokemon fan here! Stick around and if you need anything at all, just ask a staff member with bold blue, orange, and red names. Have a good one!

Back