• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here.

beyblader77

AWESOME Trainer
Years
  • Hi guys! This is my first post. I created this account a long time ago.But I didn't post anything.I am very interested in pokemon hacks.I am probably going to make a hack once I figured out what to do.

Years
  • Hey there, welcome back to PC! :)

I see that you are into ROM hacking? Be sure to check out our ROM Hacking forum! :D I'm sure you will find a lot to do there!

Any other things of Pokémon that interest you? We have them! :)

Anyways, if you have any questions, do feel free to contact any staff here, whether its moderators, super mods, assistant admins, staff admins, or Rukario himself.

Other than that, enjoy your time here at PC!:D

Dinothales

Unmatched Trainer
    Years
  • so i see your a fellow hacker, i also made an account long time ago but started posting recently. but if your going to try to make a new mod maby we can help each other? if your interested send me a message. if not good luck and have a good day =P

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Well nice to see you join back here and get interested in making your own hack. You'll defiantly be able to learn how to here, and even get expert help from the community. This place is really friendly and willing to help anytime with whatever your problem. I'm a novice hacker if that and if you'd like any help with learning how to hack you can always come chat with me, i'd be more then happy to help if I can. :) Also check out the adoption center as well if you can, it's great for new members and can make you a great friend along the way. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back