• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new, so I'm here.

Jaketheultimate

Unconventional Mudkip Hunter
    Years
    Yeah, this is literally the first forum I've ever joined. I think I'm gonna like it here, cause I'm an avid Pokemon fan with half the attention span of a Mudkip. Yeah... So, I'bve been spriting for a year, but I'm just getting back into the groove. I am known to be unreliable, but my school assigns homework so sporadically, I can never tell what
    i'm gonna get. I'm great at math, even if I have a Mid-B in algebra. I forget stuff, a lot, even if I'm practically the top of my class.
    I really stink at social studies and history, but i get by.
    Anyways, I feel I have plenty to contribute, But for now, I'm tired. 9 o'clock where I'm at, so yeah. As Gemma Bright once said;
    Catch ya later, Pokefans!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This is definitely a good forum to join for a first impression on what being apart of a forum community is like. xD PC was technically my first forum as well.. I wasn't too fond of them before I joined here. Glad I did though~.

Welcome to PC, Jake!

Glad to you have you here, and I hope you enjoy the community as much as others here do. :D If you ever have questions feel free to ask me, or maybe some other staff members who are online at the time. Also, don't forget to follow the rules of each section, play nice with the other kids (lolz), aaaaand.. other than that.. you should fit in here nicely.~

On a side, you're lucky to be good at math. XD I fail at it. hard.

kostikas

KoStikaSTh3FireKinG
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    welcome mudkip hunter.but i have to say something to you...i like bulbasaur so i have some advantage against u xD Anyway Have fun Dude:)

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    Welcome fellow PokéCommunity-ian.

Heheh, my name is DestinyBender and I am a newb also. I hope you enjoy your time on this fantastic board :D

I joined at the start of the month.

Nice meeting ya!

~DB

(P.S, I heart Totodile :D)

Jaketheultimate

Unconventional Mudkip Hunter
    Years
    >Break
    I can see that already. If there's anything I hate (aside from stupid people), It's bad first impressions.

>kostikas
    Ok, Bulbasaur, eh? hm... Could be helpful. I'm a Mudkip hunter, not a Mudkip trainer. I do NOT like Mudkips!

>DestinyBender
    I'm more of a newb! >.<

Back