• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new~

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Hey everyone<3 I'm new here~

I really love Pokemon, the games and anime. I've loved it ever since I was a kid. So I hope this will be a good forum to give me a daily dose of pokemon xD;

Thank you!
    Temari

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pleased to meet ya,Temari And welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity. :) You are in for a real treat here, as we have discussions about Pokemon and Nintendo in general. We talk about anything Pokemon as well, it could be either the games, the anime, the TCG, and so much more! So whatever you're interested in, we may have a discussion for that. ^_^
    Well, enjoy it here, which I know you will! I'm always around if you have any questions, and be sure to read them rules! Have fun and see ya! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Pleased to meet ya,Temari And welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity. :) You are in for a real treat here, as we have discussions about Pokemon and Nintendo in general. We talk about anything Pokemon as well, it could be either the games, the anime, the TCG, and so much more! So whatever you're interested in, we may have a discussion for that. ^_^
    Well, enjoy it here, which I know you will! I'm always around if you have any questions, and be sure to read them rules! Have fun and see ya! :)

Thank you for the welcome ^^

im new too hi lol.............

Welcome to the forums also ^_^

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I'm sure PC can give anyone an ample dose of Pokemon on a daily basis xD. And I assume you mean Pokemon Anime since I have seen you around in that section and I am guessing other anime as well(dunno if Temari is alluding to the character in Naruto or not). Anyways I hope you enjoy yourself here, I am sure I will see you around (=.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I'm sure PC can give anyone an ample dose of Pokemon on a daily basis xD. And I assume you mean Pokemon Anime since I have seen you around in that section and I am guessing other anime as well(dunno if Temari is alluding to the character in Naruto or not). Anyways I hope you enjoy yourself here, I am sure I will see you around (=.

Yeah, I like the anime a lot, but I still play the games too xD; But I'm not in the gaming section atm because i'm still working on trying to beat my Black and White game lol;;
    I don't watch Naruto, bleach and all of those other animes that come on Cartoon Network.....I watch the newer with the subs though, like Mawaru Penguindrum x3;;

Hi, nice to meet you I'm new here toooo!! xD
    Nice to meet you too~~ Welcome ^_^

Last edited:
    Back