• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] IMPORTANT: PCL Reorganization and Auction Signups (Please rejoin here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    oh i thought i postd here

Pokémon Showdown username(s): gloom
    Time zone: gmt+1

see last post

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hey I'll be joining too.

Pokémon Showdown username(s): IndianCharizard#, Dranzardite
    Time zone: +5:30 GMT Indian standard Time

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    oh and oocyst wants to join but he doesn't have internet at the moment so he asked me to sign him up, is that allowed? he said he'd have more time so.

Pokémon Showdown username(s): oocyst
    Time zone: gmt+1

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2019
    I'm up for more. I don't have the post number but have been as active as possible (I'm sure Anti will vouch for me).

Server name is also 2Fruit.
    Time zone is EST (gmt - 4)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm up.

Should have enough time for this now.

Pokémon Showdown username(s): Omicron, Megido
    Time zone: UTC -5

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Sorry for getting around to this somewhat late. I have been trying over the last few days to invite a few active members from last cycle, but with little success. I wanted to post some of the decisions for acceptance/denial in the meantime. If you aren't mentioned, you've been accepted. Now then...

Pokémon Showdown username(s): Lelouch84
    Time zone: Eastern Time (US)
    Note: I am new to this site but I have been a consistently active member of another competitive Pokemon experience and can provide references if necessary.

I'm sorry, but it's just not a risk we feel comfortable taking after the first cycle of PCL. If you stick around and prove to be an active presence on the server and/or forum, we will accept a sign-up at that time, but for now I'm going to deny this.

Hey I'll be joining too.

Pokémon Showdown username(s): IndianCharizard#, Dranzardite
    Time zone: +5:30 GMT Indian standard Time

Your activity record was poor enough during the last PCL for us to feel comfortable letting you back in. You literally disappeared for weeks at a time, and your clan should not have to remind you to be active multiple times. If your activity becomes more consistent, you can enter the League, but right now we're going to deny this.

Pokémon Showdown username(s): Kimisumi
    Time zone: EST (GMT -4)

During the last cycle of PCL, you did not complete a single match, and your activity has declined since then. While we would love to have you if you returned to your old activity and showed more interest, but right now, until we know we count count on your activity, we're going to deny this.

Well ive been steadily growing and i wanna keep battling and doing better so heres to hoping ill do better this time around!
    Pokémon Showdown username(s): Dedenne1
    Time zone: EST (USA, Canada)

We are going to accept you, but I say this with some personal reservations. You accumulated more activity losses than anyone else being accepted, so we are expecting you to be more (pro)active this time. Nevertheless, welcome back!

Once we reach 24 participants, we will have the auction. (wolf and Dragon are also participating as clan heads.)

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    guys i'm so sorry but count me out, it's not gonna happen for me at least not at the moment. i don't want to enter and be inactive so i'm taking myself out while it's easy. more detailed post in LOA.

Sirfetch’d

Just wanted to update you guys on a few things. For starters, we have not forgotten about this! There have been a few kinks, mostly just us being really busy plus losing a host, that have set us back in schedule just a bit but we will have the auction soon and be under way. Secondly, we will be introducing some cool things such as events and a sweet splash that wolfy has taken time to make. Some of the events we have planned are a XY tournament that Anti planned out as well as PCL Hunger Games which will be an insane amount of fun!

Anyways, sorry for the delay guys but things should be rolling very soon.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Just to give an estimate, the auction is planned for this Saturday if all things go well (I haven't talked with clan leaders yet however). Events will be starting right after, and we'll be revealing a new system soon. :) Everyone will be receiving PMs soon as a reminder, and it'll provide a chance for anyone to drop out if something bad cropped up recently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back