• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

important personality test

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Which way should the toilet paper roll go? 'Over' or 'under'?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We used to have a coworker at my job who always flipped the toilet paper under whenever they went to the toilet. And whenever I went I flipped it back to over. This war went on for a couple years until they left. So, I guess I won?

Years
  • We used to have a coworker at my job who always flipped the toilet paper under whenever they went to the toilet. And whenever I went I flipped it back to over. This war went on for a couple years until they left. So, I guess I won?

That's a firable offence in my book. What they did, not you ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i kept finding it in the 'under' direction about half of the time at home so at long last i confronted my spouse about it. turns out he takes it off the holder when he pulls off a bit and then puts the roll back in random direction. i legit thought he was doing it to annoy me lmao.

i can see some benefit to using the 'under' direction but... i've tried to use it but it just isn't as good. 'over' is the way to go!

Years
  • While my home bathroom does not actually have a roll holder (and thus, TP is just stacked on the counter next to the toilet for ease of access), when I replace the rolls at the work bathrooms, over is my preferred method of installation.

Years
  • It's on a shelf, we don't have a toilet paper roll.
    But under would prevent the cats from doing too much.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • My preferred method is over. It seems more appropriate to me.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I'm sorry but I could not care less. I do not understand this argument and why people are so passionate about it. What's important to me is that there is toilet paper and that it's not like sand paper. lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I wonder what keeping the toilet paper roll on the back of the toilet says about my personality? 🤔
    lazyy (like me)
    I used to do this a lot but at my current place I got like a holder installed that's just a horizontal rod where you just slide the roll in, instead of one where you have to open the thingy to put in a new roll, and I guess it was just that one step that prevented me from consistently putting the toilet paper in properly lol

But to answer the topic question, the "right" way for me is over but I don't care to change it if it's the "wrong" way

Back