• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In 5 years time...

FifePokemon

AlShao
Years
  • Just now I'm at university with 2 years left, so hopefully within the next 5 years i will graduate with a good degree, secure a good job and begin looking at moving to the US.

Tek

Years
  • I'm hoping to put on 20 pounds, secure a location for a recording studio, and start working with some local artists.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hopefully advancing further into my career path. I've recently graduated college and am in the hiring process for a dream job. So if I get on with that, I expect in five years to be promoting fast and trying to get as high as possible to ensure a great and fulfilling career. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hopefully will be a registered translator and making good money, and be married to my boyfriend of 3 years. (Well it would be 8 years by then)

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • I try to keep my goals as realistic as possible, so with that said, in five years' time, I intend on being back in shape (I am a touch overweight for my height), and getting my diet in check. No fad diets. Just healthier selections. I want to set a positive example for my daughter and also be healthy enough to keep up with her for years to come. Also, I hope to consistently improve on my piano and violin-playing hobbies. Another thing that would be nice is maybe a degree, or at least trade certification. I will be happy if I live a stable and comfortable life. I don't mind if I have a mundane job, as long as I can afford and manage the time for my home life. :3

Sirfetch’d

I hope in 5 years time to be completely finished with college. That is really my only goal as of now because I keep delaying it due to the fact that I can't decide what I wanna do :( I'd also like to be married by then and I can definitely see that within the next 5 years. Assuming I meet that one special person :)

Also I will still be here in 5 years time 8D

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Where I'd like to be:

Having a well paying job that requires doing next to nothing and not living with my parents.

Where I'm probably going to be:

Not having any way of making money and still living with my parents.

Years
  • Hopefully I'll have a better idea of what I want to do with my life, or at least some sort of long term goal, and actually have a plan on how to achieve it.

Buuuut considering how the past 5 years have been, it would not surprise me if I were still doing the same old thing. -_-;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Hopefully I'll get past college by then but I'll either have a job that I absolutely hate or no job at all as I'll be struggling to make ends meet either way. So yay, I can hardly wait.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Graduated from OttawaU with my Honours BA with Specialization in Geography (French Immersion) with an Advanced Minor in FSL.

Starting my first year of Teacher's College. I may or may not still be in Ottawa at that point.

I also hope to be engaged. I'll be 27 or so in five years, so not too young :)

Years
  • Hoping to attend my first year of Med School (God help me, I love putting myself in debt) specializing in psychiatry after graduating from college with a BS in BioChemistry and a minor in French. Hoping that Med School will be next to my only-slightly-rather-significant-other's Grad School, so we can share funds and transit and living quarters. And get married when I'm 26 on my mom's birthday.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Probably traveling abroad. I've always wanted to do so, and experience cultures that are different from my own.

Back