• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In School Do you wear Uniforms?

Do you wear Uniforms?

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • I want to

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Nope but i wanna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
latiosspud said:
Yeah it seems strange when I see a girl in masculin clothes.

Well, I'm clearly offended... I feel like I'm being descriminated here.. : P But I'm used to it that now my bad mood went away ^^ People ask sumtimes if I'm a boy.. O.o;; Weird.. But I'm not attracted to GURLS!!! NO WAY!!! I just dress and look like a guy *even talk like one* but I'm not lesbian, d@mn it!!!

Speakin' of masculine clothes, my goal is to have muscles like a guy, wanna see 'em?

~CaRtOON

Years
CaRtOON said:
Well, I'm clearly offended... I feel like I'm being descriminated here.. : P But I'm used to it that now my bad mood went away ^^ People ask sumtimes if I'm a boy.. O.o;; Weird.. But I'm not attracted to GURLS!!! NO WAY!!! I just dress and look like a guy *even talk like one* but I'm not lesbian, d@mn it!!!

Speakin' of masculine clothes, my goal is to have muscles like a guy, wanna see 'em?

~CaRtOON
Umm...no thank you. I use to have a friend just like you.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Haruka said:
Well, I don't think girls like girls wearing "boy's" clothes... Hmmmm... not to offend you or anything. :P
Ur right BTW, gurls at mys school hate me, and ignore me cus I dress like a guy.. >.<; I'm not popular at all there, and if u think tomboys are odd, then...

I'm odd, weird huh? Actually, I'm more than odd, I'm a beep, tomboy, hater-gurl, gurly-thing hater, and BIG TIME loser hurrah..

To answer this thread's question, no I don't wear uniform. ^^; Good, now this means I can wear cargo pants and T-Shirts saying "I'm No Jump-Rope Gurl, I'm A Boy/Gurl" hahahahahaha..

Patty cake irritates me!!!!

But in my middle school, I had to wear uniform, but I never wore a skirt, I wore pants and my shirt was always out.. weee.. I looked like a dude..

~CaRtOON

Years
CaRtOON said:
Ur right BTW, gurls at mys school hate me, and ignore me cus I dress like a guy.. >.<; I'm not popular at all there, and if u think tomboys are odd, then...

I'm odd, weird huh? Actually, I'm more than odd, I'm a beep, tomboy, hater-gurl, gurly-thing hater, and BIG TIME loser hurrah..

To answer this thread's question, no I don't wear uniform. ^^; Good, now this means I can wear cargo pants and T-Shirts saying "I'm No Jump-Rope Gurl, I'm A Boy/Gurl" hahahahahaha..

Patty cake irritates me!!!!

But in my middle school, I had to wear uniform, but I never wore a skirt, I wore pants and my shirt was always out.. weee.. I looked like a dude..

~CaRtOON
Are you saying that boys that tuck in their shirt aren't really boys?

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
latiosspud said:
Umm...no thank you. I use to have a friend just like you.

*stares* I wasn't talking to you, it was just a figure of speech..

latiosspud said:
Are you saying that boys that tuck in their shirt aren't really boys?

*rolls eyes* Gee, ur easily hurt.. I'm not saying boys that tuck their shirts in aren't boys, mr. meanie, I just LIKE dressing as a TOUGH GUY. Did I ever say tucking-shirts-in guys aren't really guys, everyone?????

Jesus, what is up with these people?!?! I express myself and people claw at me for no frickin reason... JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!

*breaks computer and dies*

~CaRtOON

P.S. If anyone has a BIG BUTT PROBLEM with the way I dress, they can kiss my fist.. Exception to Haruka and DragonTrainer since they added "no offense". If u say that, I won't be offended, OKAY LADIES?!?! *breaks a barbie doll and tosses makeup outside*

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
You're starting to irritate me, latiosspud.. If u have a problem with me saying what the heck I feel, then tell me, okay???

If anyone hates me for this, then tell me, don't claw at me, and I'll nicely leave. But if u give me an irritating comment, then don't expect me not to fight back.. Sorry for going off-topic.. But people who just hate me for being honest just tick me off..

I believe people have the right to wear anything they want.. I don't believe in "Gurls have to wear Gurl stuff" that just makes me feel restricted to wearing anything I want.. But I do hate it when gurls wear w**** stuff.. But I can't stop 'em.. What can I do? It's just the way I am. That's another reason I hate uniforms..

Now, I'll dress as a guy all I want, and you can call me lesbian, but I JUST DON'T GIVE A D@MN...

~CaRtOON

*HA! I didn't die!!*

Years
CaRtOON said:
You're starting to irritate me, latiosspud.. If u have a problem with me saying what the heck I feel, then tell me, okay???

If anyone hates me for this, then tell me, don't claw at me, and I'll nicely leave. But if u give me an irritating comment, then don't expect me not to fight back.. Sorry for going off-topic.. But people who just hate me for being honest just tick me off..

I believe people have the right to wear anything they want.. I don't believe in "Gurls have to wear Gurl stuff" that just makes me feel restricted to wearing anything I want.. But I do hate it when gurls wear w**** stuff.. But I can't stop 'em.. What can I do? It's just the way I am. That's another reason I hate uniforms..

Now, I'll dress as a guy all I want, and you can call me lesbian, but I JUST DON'T GIVE A D@MN...

~CaRtOON

*HA! I didn't die!!*
No, no I have nothing against you. I sort of understand the situation.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Oh my god...I can't believe I just read this last page. "I don't think girls like girls wearing boy's clothes." "Girls are supposed to wear girl's clothes and boys are supposed to wear boy's..." "When girls wear masculine clothes it makes them look weird."

Where to start?

Okay, first thing...Cartoon, you go girl! Don't listen to anybody who wants you to conform to their traditionalist and rather narrow-minded views. Man, you remind me a LOT of myself, especially me back in junior high and my first year of high school... Me, I wear men's khakis every day, and my shirts are unisex, really. I hate "girls'" clothes. I find them way too tight, even though I'm pretty thin. If you want to dress in male attire, go for it. Don't let these kids bother you...there's far more important things to worry about than what you're wearing.

Okay, that "girls don't like girls wearing boys' clothes" remark...that was about band uniforms in reply to Blaine's post...right. First thing. Every girl in my band that I've talked to about uniforms has said essentially the same thing: These are so ugly! Why can't we have some decent uniforms, or at least all get to wear pants? Well, except for one, but she's an airheaded traditionalist 5lut so she doesn't count. Anyway. In general though, I've never been teased--and I was teased a lot in junior high, for many different and stupid things--about the fact that I was wearing "mens'" clothes. And do you know why? YOU. CAN'T. TELL. With the exception of formalwear (skirts, dresses, tuxedoes, etc.), with the vast majority of clothes, you can't tell with a passing glance what gender it was made for! (Well, unless it's a guy wearing a pink 'princess' shirt...then you might decide there's something out of place. ^_~)

Basically, my point is, break free of your old-fashioned misconceptions! Everyone! Is it the rampant homophobia that is part of this or what? Jeez...

Oh yeah, and the hastily-added "no offense" bits are irritating, too. I don't agree with what a lot of people are saying, but you might as well stand by your opinions...adding a "no offense" doesn't make people unoffended, as this post will demonstrate.

Annd I'm done. *gives Cartoon a box of pocky, walks off shaking head in despair*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Oh , Finally a Savior! You are so cool , just because girls wear stuff like that .. Lots of girls wear Guy's clothes but no one says anything about it! , Your so Cool!

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Dizzy said:
Oh , Finally a Savior! You are so cool , just because girls wear stuff like that .. Lots of girls wear Guy's clothes but no one says anything about it! , Your so Cool!

*patpat* Sarcasm tends to require comprehensible english, so it doesn't really work for you, hon. Best stay away from it. :D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I wasnt being Sarcastic! I was saying the truth because lots of girls wear boy's clothing but no one says anything about it and i have you guys here who actually recgonize that girls are wearing male clothes it doesnt make a difference to me though , unless its fashionable.

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
Years
What? That statement is not true in my school. o_O... maybe in yours, but not in mine. Who wants to wear boy's clothes anyway, it doesn't look right.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Woah.. this topic changed fairly quickly. o_O;; Since Jessica has made a topic about this here, can we move all discussion of girls wearing boys' clothes over there and get back on topic in here, please? ^_^; Thanks.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Dizzy said:
I wasnt being Sarcastic! I was saying the truth because lots of girls wear boy's clothing but no one says anything about it and i have you guys here who actually recgonize that girls are wearing male clothes it doesnt make a difference to me though , unless its fashionable.

Oh...really? Sorry. Y'know, plain text and all that, kinda hard to tell. ^_^;;

Oh yeah, back on topic, sorry Lightning... uniforms = t3h suck.

Edit: I claim page 4! Bahahaha~

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
*Stares and hugs* OMG! You are my new homegurl, Keleri!!! Thank u sooo much for understanding!! I have to thank u somehow.. but how? I know! I'll give u a BEAR HUG! *chases*

Anyways, I never let people put me down for what I believe, people should wear what they want and that's that!! Jesus, it's not like all tomboys are murderers or sumthin'.. Keleri, I also hear ya too. I'm kinda thin *not too skinny tho* but I hate gurl clothes, they're too tight.. And most of them are tight so that it shows off the feminine figure, but I don't know why I hate showing off my figure!!!! >.<;; It makes me feel like dirt!!

Oh no.. we got another tomboy-h8er here.. Jessica, I want to wear boys clothes cus it makes me feel more rebellious!!! YEAH!!

*gives Keleri a box of candies, hugs her, and dies*

~CaRtOON

Years
CaRtOON said:
*Stares and hugs* OMG! You are my new homegurl, Keleri!!! Thank u sooo much for understanding!! I have to thank u somehow.. but how? I know! I'll give u a BEAR HUG! *chases*

Anyways, I never let people put me down for what I believe, people should wear what they want and that's that!! Jesus, it's not like all tomboys are murderers or sumthin'.. Keleri, I also hear ya too. I'm kinda thin *not too skinny tho* but I hate gurl clothes, they're too tight.. And most of them are tight so that it shows off the feminine figure, but I don't know why I hate showing off my figure!!!! >.<;; It makes me feel like dirt!!

Oh no.. we got another tomboy-h8er here.. Jessica, I want to wear boys clothes cus it makes me feel more rebellious!!! YEAH!!

*gives Keleri a box of candies, hugs her, and dies*

~CaRtOON
It's your world, squirrel...

...and for the last time, I'm not a tomboy hater.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Dizzy said:

That isn't true in my school. about only 2% wear boy's clothes and 98% percent wear normal girl clothes.

-_-

Years
I didn't have to wear uniforms in my old school. but now that i have to in my new school they suck the winter uniforms are too baggy they make look like 20 pounds fatter really!!:D

Back