• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[insert clever title here]

Years
    Are you really Australian? You said you don't like VEGEMITE is that true????

What made you want to join and stay on PC?

Name your favorite thing about each of the continents?

Who was the 32nd president of the United States, and why do you think you'd be better QUICK YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS!

If you had to break into a bank, how would you do it, and do you have any tips???

Etherion

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?

And... Which house would you be in?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Are you really Australian? You said you don't like VEGEMITE is that true????

I'm Chinese but I was born in Australia so yes, I think! I would say vegemite's awful but that'd probably lose me my citizenship so FALSE. I AM VEGEMITE has shown me the light which I'm forever grateful for.

What made you want to join and stay on PC?

Well other than 'I BREATHE POKEMON', I think it was my summer holidays leading up to fifth grade and I'd decided that it'd be cool being able to talk to other fans. So I looked around, found PC and was interested. Shortly after I made an account, I went to join chatrooms like #poc where I'd first meet and harass Alex and Olli!

And well, I stay for the people! My friends here are amazing and I think the community itself is a really interesting place to post and hang out in. Though I think my parents hate me for wasting all my time here, I'm really happy I came across PC and don't regret joining at all.

Name your favorite thing about each of the continents?

Australia: FOOD AND KANGAROOS

North America: FOOD AND THEME PARKS

South America: FOOD AND FORESTS

Europe: FOOD AND HISTORY

Asia: FOOD AND CHEAP STUFF THAT'S STILL COOL

Africa: FOOD AND ANIMALS

Antarctica: FOOD AND PENGUINS

FOOD.

Who was the 32nd president of the United States, and why do you think you'd be better QUICK YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS!

wHAT I'M NOT READY

The 32nd president of the United States was Mot Si A Resol. With a name like that, I can't be better. I have failed.

If you had to break into a bank, how would you do it, and do you have any tips???

I'd put on 'Rebecca Black - Friday' during a Monday morning, watch the bank workers have a midlife crisis and sneak in and take the cash. Wear soundproof ear plugs whilst doing this or you'll fall into your own trap.

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?

Remus or Fred and George! I really like the Marauders (apart from wormtail for obvious reasons) and they're all such amazing characters. Two of them die though, so I was left going 'nOO' during DH. Sorry for the spoiler if people didn't want to see that!

And... Which house would you be in?

Hufflepuff because BADGERS. (really though, I think every quiz tells me that I'm hufflepuff other than pottermore which put me into gryffindor!)

Etherion

Hufflepuff because BADGERS. (really though, I think every quiz tells me that I'm hufflepuff other than pottermore which put me into gryffindor!)

I hate Pottermore quizes! Most because it sorted me to Slytherin
    ;( im not a bad person

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Y u creepin my profile, don't even drop me a vm m8?

What's the short and skinny on chem trails?

Are you a fan of Elon Musk and his myriad accomplishments?

How old do you plan to be when you make your first million dollars AU?

Do you possess any strange collections?

Did you celebrate international tell-your-crush day yesterday?

Years
    If you were a super-villain, what kind of villain would you be? Who would be the goody-two-shoes trying to stop you?

Can, can, can you do the can-can? (Are you a good dancer)

What's your favorite joke?

Would you ever have an afro/if your hair isn't curly enough for one, do you wish it was?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Y u creepin my profile, don't even drop me a vm m8?

Pfft, I dropped you an invisible VM obviously!

What's the short and skinny on chem trails?

Aren't chem trails the conspiracy theory behind contrails in the sky? According to the theory, chem trails are chemical warfare or a message sent to scare the general public which is funny when you think that people usually use them to write marriage proposals. But I digress.

Are you a fan of Elon Musk and his myriad accomplishments?

I had to google him just then so I can't say I admired him before this question! Great on him for accomplishing all those things though, that's awesome of him.

How old do you plan to be when you make your first million dollars AU?

I don't even know how long it takes to get a million dollars! Ideally early as possible but realistically, maybe 30-40 depending on what I do, how much I make and all that other good maths-y stuff that I don't have the effort to calculate at the moment.

Do you possess any strange collections?

I have a collection of tissues on my desk as I've had a cold since yesterday, heh. Also I still have all 17 of my Hot Wheels cars so!

Did you celebrate international tell-your-crush day yesterday?

There's an international crush day?! I do like someone but I'd of been too awkward and nervous anyway, haha. Plus I don't really want a date considering how old I am at the moment. Maybe in a few years though!

If you were a super-villain, what kind of villain would you be? Who would be the goody-two-shoes trying to stop you?

I'd be fridge stealer, a woman who jumps in through the window and takes your fridge away! It sounds lame but the people will be terrorized when they find out they can't make their midnight sandwich.

And my enemy would probably be you! You're no goody two shoes but we'd have to fight over who gets the fridge.

Can, can, can you do the can-can? (Are you a good dancer)

I'm graceful as a drunk person trying to walk straight.

What's your favorite joke?

Your face. OHHH

Would you ever have an afro/if your hair isn't curly enough for one, do you wish it was?

If it was 80's Day then maybe but otherwise no! Afros seem like so much to care for anyway.

some crappy questions for you now

Favourite / least favourite sport?

Favourite sport is basketball and if it counts, laser tag! Both of them are really easy to pick up and super fun with friends.

Least favourite would probably be gymnastics. I'm not flexible, aa. Mini tramp is fun though.

Opinion on Weavile?

Weavile's pretty cool! it's an ice type ok don't sue me I really like its design and it kinda gives me an Egyptian sort of feeling. Overall it's something that I'd like to use but haven't had a chance to.

School rules you hate?

Having to wear a tie with winter uniform is about the only one that jumps to mind. I also wish that roll call was five minutes later as I usually catch a kinda late train, zz.

Hm...

If you could take any Pokémon and re-type it, which do you think it would be?

I'd make Magikarp a dragon and watch the explosion when people find out that Gyarados isn't! Honestly though, it'd be super cool to see Luxray as dark/electric.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    YOU ARE A HOTWHEELS COLLECTOR??? they were my shit when i was a kid!!

!!!

Not just hot wheels! I had an electronic racing car and loads of other super cool stuff. Barbies seemed boring in comparison. :D

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Sorry if you've received any of these before!

Do you agree that Melbourne is better than Sydney? ;)

I saw you like Fall Out Boy! What are your top 3 FOB songs?

Is there a story behind the delivering-a-fake-baby thing? Sorry if you've said it before.

What's your favourite book?

Do you prefer the HP books or movies? Which book/movie was your favourite, and which was your least favourite?

Sirfetch’d

What is the cutest animal in your opinion?

What do you think about reality shows(i ask so many people this omg)

Will you come to America and go to New York with me? :DD

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    If you could create your own spell, what would you call it?

I'd invent a spell called Breadify that fills the skies with chicken subways! Super good use of power, right?

Sorry if you've received any of these before!

No problem! I haven't so it's all good.

Sure, what the heck! I love them both though I haven't been to Melbourne since 2008 so I don't remember much about it other than the hot chocolate being super good.

I might be visiting in the holidays though so I'll let you know which one's better! We all know that Sydney's the cooler sounding city though.

I saw you like Fall Out Boy! What are your top 3 FOB songs?

\o/

Sugar We're Goin' Down, The Take Over The Break's Over and My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark are my top three though I love all of their songs! I'm sure someone will tell me that there are way better FOB songs out there but those are the first three I thought of.

Is there a story behind the delivering-a-fake-baby thing? Sorry if you've said it before.

There isn't too much of a story but it was during a sixth grade interrelate course we were all forced to take. Basically, the teacher was super enthusiastic telling us all about the reproductive system, sex and other things 12 year olds love to hear and decided that a 'prac' would be a good way to get us interested.

So one lesson she tells us that she'd be delivering a baby in class and asks for volunteers. Nobody says anything so looking around the room, she points at me and says: 'Come up and be my midwife please!'

At this stage, I was trying not to laugh as she waddled over holding what seemed to be a watermelon under her shirt. We then go into acting mode and she begins making grunting noises whilst I start laughing uncontrollably and saying things like 'push harder!' or 'the baby's almost out!' before then having to cradle a buttersquash with a face drawn on it and helping a 'distressed' teacher settle down on the classroom floor.

It was really awkward and I got a lot of jokes that I'd make a great midwife but in hindsight, it was fucking hilarious so I don't mind having it burned into my memory forever.

What's your favourite book?

Harry Potter actually! It's the only series I've read multiple times and whilst it could be considered too kiddy, I really like the whole idea of magic in general. The HP universe is one I've never had trouble talking about either as it's really interesting to discuss.

Do you prefer the HP books or movies? Which book/movie was your favourite, and which was your least favourite?

Books! I liked the movies but they missed out on a lot of the plot estabalished in their written form. My favourite out of both the books and movies would probably be Prisoner of Azkaban as I adore Professor Lupin, the Maurauders and the backstory that we find out. The movie for it was really fast paced and interesting too, making it my favourite of the series.

Least favourite is probably Half Blood Prince! Snape's huge role is kinda interesting and so is R.A.B but overall it's the worst book and movie in that it's really dull compared to Order of the Phoenix or Deathly Hallows. The movie itself wasn't all that great either and I can't say that I'd want to watch or reread it anytime soon.

Have you ever gone horseback riding? Did you enjoy it?

We went to the countryside when I was four and did horseback riding for a day! It was super fun but I was terrified of falling off the horse so I guess it was thrilling, scary and AAA worthy at the same time? I'd post pictures of how cute the horse was but that'd mean digging through files and effort is zz.

Do you believe in aliens?

I think it'd be silly not to at least acknowledge the chance of alien existence. There are billions of unexplored galaxies and whilst we haven't found other intelligent life in the Solar System, the odds of us being the only life in this infinitely expanding universe is highly unlikely. So yes!

Do you use a comb or a brush?

Brush usually!

If you had to change your name (not username) to something else what would you change it to?

I'd change my name to Amy as there's already three of them in my class and confuse people even more!

But boo!??

I AM NOT WORTHY

What is the cutest animal in your opinion?

Bunny rabbits or chickens! They're both so adorably fat and I used to have four of the latter. I loved guinea pigs too.

What do you think about reality shows (i ask so many people this omg)

They're pretty cool! I tend to watch the cartoons or news if I flick on the TV but I like watching them now and then. The cooking shows always make me hungry though, aa.

Will you come to America and go to New York with me? :DD

If there's food and a disney movie then of course!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    How do you feel about your home country? If you could move somewhere else, where would you go?

SUPER LATE but I really like Australia! We have koalas and other cuddly animals, food from all over the world, warm weather and nice people. Our prime minister isn't that good and it's disappointing that we can't ride kangaroos but I love it here.

I might move for a sense of change though! At the moment, I want to move to England or at least study there for a period of time but Switzerland sounds good too. We'll see though. 8)

Sirfetch’d

Okay you were just given the key to Charlie's Chocolate Factory, what do you do?

If you owned an island, what would you name it and what species would live there?

What color are the socks you wore today?

If you had a food named after you, what would that food be?

If Pokemon were real and you could have 6 with you at all times, what would you choose?

What was your favorite show when you were really young?

Do you like memes?

COOKIES?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Okay you were just given the key to Charlie's Chocolate Factory, what do you do?

EAT THE CHOCOLATE then hug all the squirrels and Oompa Loompas.

If you owned an island, what would you name it and what species would live there?

I'd name it Narnia, break copyright laws and make penguins, seals, polar bears and snow rabbits live there. It'd be like a winter wonderland!

What color are the socks you wore today?

I had school so black stockings! If I wear socks, they're usually white but I love the fuzzy coloured ones.

If you had a food named after you, what would that food be?

I don't want to be eaten. :(

If Pokemon were real and you could have 6 with you at all times, what would you choose?

Arcanine, Jolteon, Houndoom, Flygon, Furret and Teddiursa probably! Maybe Latias, Altaria and some other cute stuff too.

What was your favorite show when you were really young?

I wouldn't say I have a favourite but either The Wiggles or Bear In the Big Blue House. I got to dance with The Wiggles at Luna Park and that was super cool but I also adored the second show because BEARS. Can also say that I loved Dora the Explorer, Tom and Jerry and Little Einsteins!

Do you like memes?

Sure, I don't really care about them either way.

[insert clever title here]

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Did you answer Chase's Charlie the Chocolate Factory question with a straight face, after reading the article I linked you the other day?

fkrlgrmgklr why do you think I avoided mentioning anything about willy wonka :(

I WAS DYING ON THE INSIDE

Sirfetch’d

In a tournament of best chinese foods, what wins?

If fruits started a band, which fruit would be the drummer?

What if there was a chocolate sea? HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?

If the following PC members were a food, what would they be?: srinator, Squirrel, Olli, flight, me, and lalapizzame

Do you like breakfast, lunch, or dinner most?

Back