• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Interrogate me!!!

Years
    Hi friends!

In this AMA, interrogate me and ask me anything as long as it is not offensive. But I request to Moderators that plz create a separate section for AMA as there are many AMA here.

Thanks

Years
    heya Dave! glad to see your AMA pop up here :D

what are your top 5 video games of all time, and explain the ranking of each one!

Years
    First of all, Thank you buddy!

I haven't played much games but still enough that I can make top 20 of it, overall this is the ranking you wanted.

#5 Asphalt 6: Adrenaline Android/iOS/Java

Interrogate me!!!

This was the first game that I have played in my old keypad phone in Java before becoming a gamer. I completed this game along with GT Racing 2 Java on my cousin elder Sister's samsung phone in 2012, even after so many years, I played it on android with good graphics and I felt the nostalgic vibe.

#4 Project IGI PC

Interrogate me!!!

This game was very popular in my area during THOSE times, Again ranked for Nostalgic vibes which I get. Not forget to mention that it was the first game of FPS
    Shooter which I took 1.5 years to complete, I was so immersed in it that I even got dreams related to game.
    The best part I liked about this game was storyline because of which I was addicted to the game.

#3 Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PC

Interrogate me!!!

After I played IGI, Till 2020 I waited and hungry to play another Supercool FPS shooter, here I was introduced to COD franchise, When I played this game, I cursed myself and found out what I was hungry for as I was fed up playing GTA SA and GTA VC for 5 years. After MW2 i played previous COD4MW and successor COD MW3. This game really has a good storyline along with Cool multiplayer mode.

#2 GTA SA

Ranked for nostalgic and very funny moments with me happened in game. Second for good storyline and character makeup. Third for MODS! I really loved modding my game.

#1 PUBG: Mobile Android

Interrogate me!!!

I really loved this game. Only I can say about it is that it has an epic battle royal and the memories of me shouting at my noob friends and enjoying a chicken dinner only if my 3 squadmates have been killed or one is knocked.

This was my list for best games.

Bye

Back