• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introductory Post - WAI HEI DAR

Years
    YO. I just joined last night, and figured I should post my intro.
    I love anime/manga and cosplay. It consumes about half of my life. I am a huge nerd, and I am proud of it.
    I love to make new friends, although I am usually very shy when meeting someone new--but only when it's face to face. I'm not really good at making friends when outside of anime conventions, forums and/or deviantART. But once I get to know someone, I am an extremely social person.

Please call me Daruka and I look forward to talking with all of you. ^^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Hi there Ms. Daruka. I'm also a huge nerd, although I'm more into Nintendo gaming than cosplay. XD

If you're looking to make friends with overlapping interests relative to you, social forums like PC are the best bet. We've got everything! :D

You can call me Timb by the way. Be sure to have fun and ask me or anyone with a shiny bold username of moderatorhood for help navigating the site if needed. :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I also am a huge fan of anime and cosplaying, but I rarely get the funds to make an outfit, or even buy one. I also am a dA member. So many talented artists there!

Enjoy your stay. :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I think that's cool, to have a life dedicated to anime or manga. I'm not huge on it, but I like to watch it. I've recently started watching Angel Beats!, which I think is cool myself. Maybe you could tell me what anime's you watch sometime?

Welcome to the forums! :D

Cosplaying is cool I guess, but I've never done it before. I've been thinking about it though, since there'a an AVCON coming up here, which sounds like fun. If I do decide to cosplay, it'd be either of Harley from Pokemon, or a Hypno, just a plain old Hypno, since that could be easy. :) I don't want to go as anything over-the-top, so I don't want anything terrible. x(

Maybe you'd be interested in the Japanese Entertainment section? I don't really visit there, but it seems like the sort of place where you would discuss anime and manga, and sushi if you're into that kind of thing. ;)

So yeah, apart from that, have a great time here! :D

Years
    Hi there Ms. Daruka. I'm also a huge nerd, although I'm more into Nintendo gaming than cosplay. XD

If you're looking to make friends with overlapping interests relative to you, social forums like PC are the best bet. We've got everything! :D

You can call me Timb by the way. Be sure to have fun and ask me or anyone with a shiny bold username of moderatorhood for help navigating the site if needed. :P

Ah, that's something I forgot to mention. I'm a huge video game nerd as well. XD;; Although I do love Nintendo, I tend to play the fantasy RPG for the most part, like the Tales series by NamcoBandai and the Final Fantasy games by Square Enix. Along with plenty others.
    And thank you for the welcome. ^ ^

Welcome to PC! I also am a huge fan of anime and cosplaying, but I rarely get the funds to make an outfit, or even buy one. I also am a dA member. So many talented artists there!

Enjoy your stay. :D

Oh cool! And cosplay can be a pretty expensive hobby, so I understand what you mean.
    I have a dA too. And it is true that it is a very interesting and cool site. I've met a lot of awesome people through dA.
    Thank you. :)

I think that's cool, to have a life dedicated to anime or manga. I'm not huge on it, but I like to watch it. I've recently started watching Angel Beats!, which I think is cool myself. Maybe you could tell me what anime's you watch sometime?

Welcome to the forums! :D

Cosplaying is cool I guess, but I've never done it before. I've been thinking about it though, since there'a an AVCON coming up here, which sounds like fun. If I do decide to cosplay, it'd be either of Harley from Pokemon, or a Hypno, just a plain old Hypno, since that could be easy. :) I don't want to go as anything over-the-top, so I don't want anything terrible. x(

Maybe you'd be interested in the Japanese Entertainment section? I don't really visit there, but it seems like the sort of place where you would discuss anime and manga, and sushi if you're into that kind of thing. ;)

So yeah, apart from that, have a great time here! :D

Oh there are so many anime series that I've watched. Although it's not that long of a list compared to some of my friends. lol My post would go on for quite a while if I started talking about anime here, so if you wanna talk about anime and stuff you're welcome to PM me about it. :D
    Cosplay is very very fun, so I would definitely suggest getting into it if you like anime. Just know that it can get pretty expensive depending on what costume/s you make/buy. Most Pokemon cosplays, especially the simple ones like Hypno, usually aren't too expensive. As for Harley, it would be awesome to see someone cosplay as him. He might be a bit trickier to make, and probably a tiny bit more expensive than Hypno, but I would definitely go for it if I were you. ^ ^
    The Japanese Entertainment section sounds pretty interesting. I'll have to check that out.
    Thank you! XD

Hiya there~! Welcome to PC! I've never done any cosplaying myself, but I'm sure you can find many people in this community that have before(or are currently planning on cosplaying soon). I would like to say that I'm also an anime person, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to devote to it, so I slowly lost interest in that field. ;___;

But enough about me. I hope you have fun in this wonderful community~!

That actually rhymed and I wasn't really intending for it to....but okay!

Aww, that's unfortunate about not having that much time for anime. But, hey, it can't be helped. :)
    Thank you for the welcome. I'm sure I'll have a great time. : D

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    HIZ!
    Welcome to PC!I'ts been a long time since I said that.
    I'm not really an anime person, but I read Manga on the Net when I can(Couldn't lately, with me SAT's and the EEEEEEVIIIIILLLLL Supreme Court of Education or whatever that the ONE class in our school that has to do the TIMSS and the PIRLS for Qatar in our school had to be US... Curse their very souls to the Realm of Herobrine.)
    But don't trouble yourself.Our motely crew of Pokemon nerds will take you in XD.
    ~RulerArceus
    P.S. Oh, I'm a Bibliophile.look it up. ;D

Back