• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Invader Zim:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
  • I remember this episode in which Dib installs a camera on Zim's house and sees him eat waffles! It's the best one! Especially when the giant squid appears, and he has to get rid of him. Then, the giant squid came back with an army of zombie cyborgs! So funny...

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Invader Zim is a great cartoon. Gir is my favorite character always causing problems for Zim and so annoying. lol!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2007
    I'm a huge Gir fan. Gir is so insane, yet can be sooo cute at the same time!

Remember the squid man show, when Gir went Crazy?
    "YAY!! He's gonna get eaten by SHARKS!!!"

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • I watched the whole first season on my friend's ipod, I kind of forgot about it till you just reminded me. It's a pretty cool show Gir's voice is amazingly funny.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • Invader Zim is my favorite show!
    Remember the 1st episode when Gir sings the Doom Song?

GIR: I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now! Doom doom doom di doom doom di de doom doom!

SIX MONTHS LATER

ZIM: (Gir is still singing.) Gir, will you please stop singing!

Man, I HATE Nick for canceling it!

Good thing I have all the episodes on DVD...<_<

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • invader zim hasn't been on for SOOO long. it was a show that i loved to watch but it kinda sucks because i don't see it on tv anymore.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Invader Zim is so far..........THE MOST HILARIOUS ALIEN CARTOON I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!

I remember the time that Zim has this huge hypnotizing zit, with Gir poking it around!

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • Invader Zim is so far..........THE MOST HILARIOUS ALIEN CARTOON I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!

I remember the time that Zim has this huge hypnotizing zit, with Gir poking it around!
    yeah man postolio was one of my favorite episodes! and the Halloween special was hilarious, Zim:shut your fithly mouth! filled with....corn!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2011
    Yes. Zim was the best thing to happen to Nick since All That.

My favorite character is Tallest Purple.

Anyone played by Kevin McDonald is my default favorite anyway, but...

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Aw man, I remember those times watching Invader Zim on tv, Invader Zim was a great and funny show to watch at tv, but sadly when it was canceled =(

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    "Lets make biscuits! LETS MAKE BISCUITS!!!"

IZ is by far my favorite Nickelodeon cartoon. It has an interesting plot containing various sociological elements, an entertaining cast of characters, and a unique animation style. It is a damn shame that it was canceled. Nowadays, the majority of the cartoons on Nickelodeon are crappy. I think the only one that I like is Spongebob (and even that has become somewhat lackluster over the years, which I blame entirely on the a-holes who threw fits over him being homosexual).

By the way, in case anyone is wondering, I have an IZ poster in my room, as well as a few tee-shirts, Zim and GIR plush toys, Zim, GIR, Dib, and Gaz buttons, and a wallet featuring Zim and GIR. Yeah, I am a fanatic.

As for my favorite character... That is a tough one. I like Zim, GIR, Dib, The Tallest, Gaz, Miss Bitters, Tak, Sizzlor, and Willy. In the end, I would probably have to go with Dib, since I can relate very well with him.

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • My favorite episode would have to be the episode Gir Became the house and the house started running around town, some of the episodes are a bit Odd, but overall I like every episode (even the weird Christmas episode)

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    Invader zim's my favorite tv show to bad he got canceled :( ............i love the episode when gir makes invader zim dance in the elevator! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back